• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone recommend a decent garage?

southendstrett

First XI
Boring I know but can anyone recommend a good garage (not a main dealer, I ain't minted) in the Southend area?
The one I always used to use started getting a bit slack with the servicing last year and the one I changed to has just taken a week to fit a sodding radiator.
I'd do it all myself but I haven't got the tools anymore.

Eastwood Services. Bottom of Progress Road to the lights and it's right in front of you on the oposite side of the road. A fairly small run affair but iv'e always found them resonably cheap and efficient.

Quick Fit (yes, it is spelt like that) opposite the Post Office in the Broadway, Leigh-on-Sea. Have been going there for years. It's a family run business and you'll be sure of a very honest, decent service - no overcharging and no lies. Can't recommend them enough to be honest.

I always found Bridge Garage in Shoebury to be fine, no problems from them. Currently using Whittinghams in Rochfor, no problems there either. Apart fromm the fact my car is falling apart and is cot a bit to be repaired. Almost time for a new car
biggrin.gif

I know it's a bit far off, but Nook service centre in Chelmsford is really good.

Miss TTK's Brother is workshop manager there and he's a diamond!

Their based not far from Britvic's, quite near Homebase and the Peugeot dealers.

Go there, they've never let me down!!

Back