• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Anyone selling a Golf GTi

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
I sold my Focus to We Buy Any Car this morning so on the lookout for another car.

I quite fancy a Golf GTi again. Had a Mk1 and Mk2 back in the day.

Is anyone selling one currently? Ideally up to 5k, no more than 80,000 miles and a 5 door

I sold my Focus to We Buy Any Car this morning so on the lookout for another car.

I quite fancy a Golf GTi again. Had a Mk1 and Mk2 back in the day.

Is anyone selling one currently? Ideally up to 5k, no more than 80,000 miles and a 5 door
I had a Golf R32 much better than a GTi and the same now with the Golf R mate

Would love the R32 but a, bit out of my price range to be honest. Not sure they do them in 5 door either
I can’t remember as mine was a 3 door, DSG auto gearbox **** me was it rapid, was a bit of a boy racer back in the day and having the 4 wheel drive meant you could proper throw it into the corners.

I can’t remember as mine was a 3 door, DSG auto gearbox **** me was it rapid, was a bit of a boy racer back in the day and having the 4 wheel drive meant you could proper throw it into the corners.
Got me home from Crawley a bit rapidly I seem to recall.

Back