• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone started to get excited

IANichols

Youth Team
After wednesday one's thought's naturally turn to the weekend, only 2 more days to work blah blah

I dont know what others are like but I feel like a little boy again at Christmas, cant wait for saturday now. Got my new shirt, probably buy the new away one on Saturday as well, Roots Hall will be buzzing, my guess is a crowd of 8,500-9,000, last time when we first appeared in the second tier it was just over 6,000

I think we will win on saturday, 2-0 as a prediction and I also think we may pick up 3 points at either Palace or QPR

I cannot wait for the start of the new season! Unfortunately I will be missing the first match as I am away on holiday but will definately be in a pub checking the scores! COME ON U BLUES!

Stoke are in a bti of disarray at the moment as well... Bangoura is still AWOL

Would be more excited if we had another striker on our books...

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Aug. 02 2006,16:37)]Would be more excited if we had another striker on our books...

rock.gif
Agree with Smiffy here. But have faith. We know how random regarding to timing our signings can be. There are still 2 full days left before Saturday's game.

Yes, can't wait. Very little work being done as all concentration is on things SUFC.

Doubt we will top 10k on Saturday. We always get poor crowds first game of the season - holiday time. I just fit this game in and then am off, arriving back during the Sunderland game. So after Saturday the next game for me is Leicester away. Hope to see us with a minimum of 6 points by my return.

Holiday all done and dusted. Now all attentions are on saturday and The Spread.
Considering doing the can-can on my own...

I'd quite like to see Lawson given a run out. We still have a month (near enough) before the transfer window shuts so it would give us time to have a good look at how much he has progressed before moving for someone else. I think it would be hugely beneficial to his footballing development. It would also give us plenty of time to look around at other options.

It's still amazing to think that 14 months ago, we were in league 2 and Palace were int he Prem.

We play them in the league in just 6 days time

cool.gif

Am I right in thinking that the day Palace were relegated from the Premiership was also the same day as we confirmed our place in the League 2 final? Maybe the first leg of the playoff semi.

Can't wait for the season to start now, got back from a week in Italy this morning and I have been wondering what has been going on while I've been away. Was hoping we would have signed a striker but unfortunately that has happened despite our apparent efforts but was quite happy when I found out we had signed Peter Clarke.

Roll on Saturday!!

UP THE BLUES!!!

Back