• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone still playing ?

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
The game itself is rubbish and I now only log in twice a week to view pops, view league matches and any other transfers, YPs etc but I'm determined to stick by it. In my 14th season in division V but finally looking to promote this season. Still training defending after all these seasons (joined 301204). Unlike Battrick they've still not found a way of levelling the playing fields for anyone not joining within months of it starting.

Anyone else still going ?

My team is still going, although I didn't arrange a friendly this week which shows my current interest level.

I gave up but decided to have another go and restarted. They gave me a team in Croatia! so if anyone wants a friendly any time my new team is TWCR FC 888095

Cheers

Birri

I gave up but decided to have another go and restarted. They gave me a team in Croatia! so if anyone wants a friendly any time my new team is TWCR FC 888095

Cheers

Birri

I think I'm out of the cup, so feel free to challenge me.

Team name is Southend-United.

I had a hissy fit after threes weeks where I topped batstats and stars and came up with 1 point out of 9. I sold virtually my entire first team squad apart from a few trainees and have embarked on a new 3 season strategy after this season to get me out of V. I'm sitting on a massive warchest and will gradually up the ante. Plan to finish 5th or 6th this season and next then I'll build again by which time some of the new trainees will start to come good

Back