• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

GregStarz

Manager
Putting aside the talk on the players who're always consistent like Bentley, Coker, Barrett etc I think a big well done is also owed to a couple of others like Bolger, Weston & Payne.

Bolger - Literally came good at the right time and is solid at the back with Adam, he also seems to be pretty gifted with the ball at his feet and that penalty, any striker would have been proud of.

Weston - Has taken a lot of stick from our own fans and has even blocked many of them on Twitter, but the last month he really has been super sub and his pace has left defenders for dead, I was very worried when he stepped up to take the penalty but to have the bottle to take one at Wembley and score it, fair play to him.

Payne - The one they call the little Messi, to come off the bench at Wembley at such a young age must have been daunting enough but to have the bottle to take a penalty (and score!) the way he did he deserves a mention, a bit different to the training ground!

:Worthy:

I'd also like to say thanks to Luke Prosser, without that big clash of heads he would have still been playing centre half with Adam Barrett, must be hard to take but him and Hurst seem to have taken it well as you could see in the celebrations :thumbsup:

I thought Weston did very well for the goal, he was patient in taking on the defender when I'm sure everyone in the crowd just wanted him to whack it in there!

Weston's MOM award against Northampton was clearly the driving force behind his last minute run and cross on Saturday (and our subsequent promotion), for which I will happily take the credit for :winking:

First thing,I am amazed fans abuse their own player on social media,quite sad really !

Payne will go far,not saying top level but I think within 3 seasons will be in the championship.

Westy needs a confidence boost.

Bolgerhas come on in leaps and bounds,but cut out the Hollywood pass please.

Back