• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2016 - draw and discussion thread.

There were some seriously cringe worthy performances tonight. It was almost like watching an early episode of the office without the benefit of Mr Gervais.

My one needs to do something amazing to survive. Scrub that he just needs to do something! Such a poor bunch this lot. Tbh could you work with Carthik without decking him?

My one needs to do something amazing to survive. Scrub that he just needs to do something! Such a poor bunch this lot. Tbh could you work with Carthik without decking him?

Agreed - he lives in an entirely different world.

That bloke deserves a belt for that brow to begin with

Karthik needs to learn to keep quiet. I thought he was going to talk his way into getting fired last night.

I thought this was one of the best episodes for a while and every single one of them was useless. I think there are still some candidates that I haven't heard talk yet.

I think there are just way too many of them at this stage! Need to start with 12 tops so everyone has to have an input! Or start with 3 teams and go down to 2 after a few weeks! Too easy to hide and get away with it at the moment! Makes for good TV though! :thumbsup:

Probably the right man was canned tonight, but there were a few other leading candidates. My man Sofiane went into gobshite mode but got away with it.

Oliver should have been an MP. Said lots of words without ever answering a question

Think my boy's (Courtney) doing OK, without really standing out.

Could well be in the final depending on his Business Plan.

Was impressed with Grainne as well last night.

Oh....one down before we even get going. Sorry United We Stand.

And Mukai....sorry Rich/Big Shrimp.

Last edited:
My man Sofiane, project manager of a winning team! I can't say as I'm warming to him, but I can see him going the distance.

Back