• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2016 - draw and discussion thread.

Both Grainne and Courtney dodged a bullet last night, at least one of them should have been in the boardroom. Can only think that their BP's are fantastic. Loved the firing of Karthik :hilarious:

Apparently Courtney is at Roots Hall tonight. Is he a fan? If so he's definitely gone up in my estimations. Didn't even know he was from Essex.

My money is on Frances at the moment, she's one of the few who seems reasonably intelligent and she did well as PM last week. Think Sofiane or Alana will be next to go.

Courtney was there, sat a little bit in front of me. Judging from his Twitter and Instagram he's Southend / West Ham

Way to go Paul, get stuck into Alan Sugar and expect to get away with it, clever tactic!

Saw a bit more of Courtney this week, both on the show and at RH on Tuesday night! :smile:

Tits and tears saved Jessica! Paul didn't help himself though. Not quite sure why he chose Frances to come in, Trishna would've been my choice.

Still nobody standing out. Could this be the first time when Sugar turns round at the end and says he is keeping his investment as nobody is worth it?

I'm sure we won't have seen the last of Dhillon, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm A Celebrity etc awaits....

Trishna and Frances were terrible this week and would've gone had the other team not been so *****! The whole fuss they made about the name and the character and how bad it was. Yet it was so bad it won you the task and they loved Jessica even though Trishna didn't want her doing the pitch.

I agree this is one of the toughest seasons to call. I want Courtney to win for obvious reasons but I think all of the girls are shocking! Courtney will go far as he is the only male left.

Some people have a face for radio but Jesus Christ, Courtney has a voice for mime

Back