• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2018

@SupaBlues has gone on his hols John, happy to let him off. If he gets kicked out first week, then I'm sure he'll cough up....or else....

SupaBlues: Frank Brooks
RootsHallBloke: Jackie Fast
Irenbird: David Alden
TUIB: Sarah Byrne
Suffolk Shrimper....: Rick Monk
The Big Dady: Sarah Ann Magson
Shrimpboy: Kayode Damali
MK: Alex Finn
Fat Shrimp: Tom Bunday
Shrimpersfan: Daniel Elahi
Billericay Blue: Sian Gabbidon
Kenny: Kurran Pooni
Spaceman Spliff: Sabrina Stocker
BigMolt: Jasmine Kundra
OBL: Khadija Kalifa
Cricko: Camilla Ainsworth

List updated.

Last edited:
The girls team was truly awful, but the blokes weren’t much better. “Let’s phone the tourist office to ask them what things are” great idea, shall we ask them what a octopus with a 40 inch hose is.... na don’t bother, what could possibly go wrong

Great episode, a couple of the guys looked they had a bit of an idea, and I think the TL and STL for the girls have potential, but most of them are complete numptys.

Personally I'd have fired Jackie, but I imagine she's being kept in for entertainment value. Glad Sarah went, not sure I could have stood having to watch those lips for another 12 or so weeks

Great episode, a couple of the guys looked they had a bit of an idea, and I think the TL and STL for the girls have potential, but most of them are complete numptys.

Personally I'd have fired Jackie, but I imagine she's being kept in for entertainment value. Glad Sarah went, not sure I could have stood having to watch those lips for another 12 or so weeks

To use a slightly un-pc term, too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. They need to know when to lead and when to follow and when to shut the mother-****ing up.

Back