• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2022

Right one went again last night. Thought we might have had our first double firing, especially when he kept all four in the boardroom, but Akshay seems to have more lives than a cat :Smile:

It was a very weak twist trying to pull all 4 of them back, it was always going to be Nick or Akshay in the firing line after that catering disaster.

It was a very weak twist trying to pull all 4 of them back, it was always going to be Nick or Akshay in the firing line after that catering disaster.

But that was down to the girls turning up too early? They may have been slightly late, but they wouldn't have kept their guests waiting almost an hour!

And now only 6 are left - the final is getting closer​

Aaron Willis - Sandbach Shrimper

Akeem Bundu-Kamara - Old Blue Lady

Akshay Thakrar - Supershrimper

Alex Short - Chrisb

Amy Anzel - Cricko

Brittany Carter - SuperBlues

Conor Gilsenan - The big dady

Francesca Kennedy Wallbank - Billericay Blue

Harry Mahmood - TrueBlue

Harpreet Kaur - RHB

Kathryn Louise Burn - Kenny

Navid Sole - Amwell Blue

Nick Showering - Tinks

Sophie Wilding - Ricky Otto

Shama Amin - Supernaut

Stephanie Affleck - fbm

Enjoyed that episode! It was made for Thomas Skinner from a few years back, he'd have shifted hundreds of that flippin' flamingo!

I thought Akshay was unlucky last night - I don't think there was any doubting he had to go, Lord Sugar didn't really have a choice ("keep in touch" as he was fired indicated that) but Stephanie should have gone for swearing on the TV and failing to secure that high value item.

See the teams are shaken up to even things up next week - I hope Harpreet is made to let Akeem off his leash! Her on the same team as either Kathryn or Stephanie will be fun!

I could never work with Harpreet, think she's awful. And noticeable that Kathryn has been prepared to throw Stephanie under the bus in the last weeks...

Also, I don't think Aaron been PM yet? Can't believe he's got this far into the process without stepping up.

I could never work with Harpreet, think she's awful. And noticeable that Kathryn has been prepared to throw Stephanie under the bus in the last weeks...

Also, I don't think Aaron been PM yet? Can't believe he's got this far into the process without stepping up.

I think he was once early on. Was it the children's toothbrush challenge? But yes, he probably needs to be PM again soon. Saying that, he's been on the winning team most weeks.

Akshay had to go really but I think Stephanie had a lucky escape - she's a moody so-and-so. Brittany and Harpreet look the favourites now.

I think he was once early on. Was it the children's toothbrush challenge? But yes, he probably needs to be PM again soon. Saying that, he's been on the winning team most weeks.

Akshay had to go really but I think Stephanie had a lucky escape - she's a moody so-and-so. Brittany and Harpreet look the favourites now.
Agreed.

Yes, you're correct. He should have been fired then for creating that monstrosity...

Another two go and this now leaves only four and will be an all female final​

Aaron Willis - Sandbach Shrimper

Akeem Bundu-Kamara - Old Blue Lady

Akshay Thakrar - Supershrimper

Alex Short - Chrisb

Amy Anzel - Cricko

Brittany Carter - SuperBlues

Conor Gilsenan - The big dady

Francesca Kennedy Wallbank - Billericay Blue

Harry Mahmood - TrueBlue

Harpreet Kaur - RHB

Kathryn Louise Burn - Kenny

Navid Sole - Amwell Blue

Nick Showering - Tinks

Sophie Wilding - Ricky Otto

Shama Amin - Supernaut

Stephanie Affleck - fbm

Personally after that last task if I was SAS I would have fired all of them and kept my money in my pocket.

Back