• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2022

Aaron Willis - Sandbach Shrimper

Akeem Bundu-Kamara - Old Blue Lady

Akshay Thakrar - Supershrimper

Alex Short - Chrisb

Amy Anzel - Cricko

Brittany Carter - SuperBlues

Conor Gilsenan - The big dady

Francesca Kennedy Wallbank - Billericay Blue

Harry Mahmood - TrueBlue

Harpreet Kaur - RHB

Kathryn Louise Burn - Kenny

Navid Sole - Amwell Blue

Nick Showering - Tinks

Sophie Wilding - Ricky Otto

Shama Amin - Supernaut

Stephanie Affleck - fbm

Omg .... Green and brown is so not marketable! I know I said the candidates don't seem to learn from one year to the next, but one week apart?? Really???

Connor made huge errors so understand why he went...... but Nicholas dodged a bullet..... he'll be next if he is team leader!!
It's the girls task to lose next week.

Well, looks like I was wrong! God, she was awfully autocratic.
She did well, gave the team clear instructions as to what she wanted, and got great feedback from the client.

She should be a shoo-in for the final 4.

Thought the PM from the boys team should have gone, his team designed the hideous toothbrush, and that was what lost them the task, not the app.

She did well, gave the team clear instructions as to what she wanted, and got great feedback from the client.

She should be a shoo-in for the final 4.

Thought the PM from the boys team should have gone, his team designed the hideous toothbrush, and that was what lost them the task, not the app.
I don't disagree about Aaron, though he's a much more likeable person. She just put everyone's backs up from the beginning.

Omg .... Green and brown is so not marketable! I know I said the candidates don't seem to learn from one year to the next, but one week apart?? Really???

Connor made huge errors so understand why he went...... but Nicholas dodged a bullet..... he'll be next if he is team leader!!
It's the girls task to lose next week.

It looks like mixed teams from week 3, that should hopefully stop the boys coming up with a brown/green alcoholic drink!

It looks like mixed teams from week 3, that should hopefully stop the boys coming up with a brown/green alcoholic drink!
They could still use the brown/green theme but with a dash of pink thrown in ?

Another one down ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-183639_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-183639_Twitter.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 8
I assume someone will still get fired each week - I think previously Sir Alan has fired two in some programmes so maybe that won't happen in order to keep the required number of episodes. My contestant (Alex) has hardly said or done anything on camera so far - am expecting more from him this week.

Back