• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

buffalowolf

Director
Please tell me are Eastwood and Harris that bad they cant get even some decent time on the ground ,from the subs bench even when its plain for all to see the Strikers ( NOT MOHSNI),have left their scoring boots at home,Assombolonga i think needs a rest,hes young and needs to be looked after at present,Hes done well for Southend this season but surely Eastwood or Harris would have been a better mix with Mohsni up front, but to be subbed on in the 90th minute is a bit rude i think.Like to think that against Port Vale ,Sturrock will finally give either or both of them the opportunity to show they still have it in them.Port Vale is Southends last chance i believe lose that then they can start planning:sad: for Wembley and next season

Please tell me are Eastwood and Harris that bad they cant get even some decent time on the ground ,from the subs bench even when its plain for all to see the Strikers ( NOT MOHSNI),have left their scoring boots at home,Assombolonga i think needs a rest,hes young and needs to be looked after at present,Hes done well for Southend this season but surely Eastwood or Harris would have been a better mix with Mohsni up front, but to be subbed on in the 90th minute is a bit rude i think.Like to think that against Port Vale ,Sturrock will finally give either or both of them the opportunity to show they still have it in them.Port Vale is Southends last chance i believe lose that then they can start planning:sad: for Wembley and next season

Id be asking the question that why a centre back, who treated the club appallingly badly for six months, then gets sent off on his return, is suspended for three matches manages to walk straight back into the side up front ahead of Fred and Harris!!

Id be asking the question that why a centre back, who treated the club appallingly badly for six months, then gets sent off on his return, is suspended for three matches manages to walk straight back into the side up front ahead of Fred and Harris!!

Because he is better than them

Because he is better than them

Not sure that's the point here, no player should be bigger than the club and he should never have been allowed to return.

Can't believe the Mohsni worship on here and at the stadium, do the fans not realise that this is the guy that effectively stuck two fingers up at each and every one of us before embarking on his very own mission to join the 92 club in search of employment, at which he failed before crawling back as if nothing had ever happened.

Some poor decisions today, I cannot for the life of me, understand why Corr was brought on into midfield. Mohsni has at least played there, Bazza should have gone up front. Very weird choices today.

I thought Freddy should have come on much earlier, just giving him the odd 5 minutes or so is daft. He'd probably have been better brought on into midfield.

And also on the front of the matchday programme ! (ducks for cover)! :smile:

Not sure that's the point here, no player should be bigger than the club and he should never have been allowed to return.

Can't believe the Mohsni worship on here and at the stadium, do the fans not realise that this is the guy that effectively stuck two fingers up at each and every one of us before embarking on his very own mission to join the 92 club in search of employment, at which he failed before crawling back as if nothing had ever happened.

Yes it is, you play your best team available and Mohsni's vision, movement, skill, harassing of players and passion puts him above Eastwood and Harris. No more to be said on the matter

I thought that Eastwood and Harris looked a decent partnership at tail end of last season.

Yes it is, you play your best team available and Mohsni's vision, movement, skill, harassing of players and passion puts him above Eastwood and Harris. No more to be said on the matter

Oh, so the fact he is a selfish, sulky liability doesn't come into it then? Let alone he openly states he won't be here in June and is only here because no one else will have him.

I've lost a lot of respect for some of my fellow fans since he returned. Fickle as you like!

Oh, so the fact he is a selfish, sulky liability doesn't come into it then? Let alone he openly states he won't be here in June and is only here because no one else will have him.

I've lost a lot of respect for some of my fellow fans since he returned. Fickle as you like!

So if his commitment. skill and vision help us get promotion you won't be happy?

We are never 100% in the know of what has gone on in any situation. Many many players have a one on like Mohsni, players on massive wages. The players seemed to have accepted him back, Sturrock clearly has, so let's get behind the players in a Blues shirt on the pitch, if not on here.

If Eastwood and/or Harris just aren't performing, let's use what we have to try and get the promotion we deserve.

Not sure if I was at the same match yesterday or not. Front two were useless, and we go into a game we need to with a CB and a striker who's scored 1 in 14 upfront. I think sturrock's a terrific manager but was interesting team selection yesterday.

Surely Eastwood and Harris will go at the end of this season? Eastwood is so over rated. What has he done since his return? Harris, I'm afraid is over the hill, even though I'm sure he is a nice guy and brings a load of experience to the club.
Goodbye and thank you.

I think Sturrock has a personal problem with some players. Eastwood and Harris don't get a look in and Sturrock insists on giving his favorites preferential treatment.

I have lost faith in Sturrock. I cant remember the last time walking out of a game thinking we really played well.

Surely Eastwood and Harris will go at the end of this season? Eastwood is so over rated. What has he done since his return? Harris, I'm afraid is over the hill, even though I'm sure he is a nice guy and brings a load of experience to the club.
Goodbye and thank you.

Helps if he gets on the pitch with more than a minute on the clock remaining!

Freddy actually started laughing when asked to come on yesterday. I know we don't see what goes on in training and Sturrock see's him everyday but I never though I'd see Freddy as disheartened as yesterday. I for one would be the first to admit at times this season he hasn't looked overly bothered but yesterday you could really tell how much he wanted to be out there!

Goodbye and thank you.

Eastwood and Harris both have another year each on their contract.

Back