• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are the reserves playing Borient,

According to the reserve fixture list on the official site they are, with a kick-off time of 2pm

Think I'll take trip down there. Well done boys-thanks for the info, better than the planned trips to the tip today. That can wait!

Anyone who is going - would they care to give a little personal match report afterwards as I am kinda stuck in London.

we won 2-0 gray scored and missed a penatly, wonder if he did an henry and pires, he also scored with his head

Never thought Gray would miss a penalty. Are there any certainties left any more??

sad.gif

Gray's penalty miss wasn't even close to the goal - high and wide of the right post.
The second penalty which he took was not very convincing either, fortunately the keeper dived the wrong way.
His header from Cole's cross was a decent effort, beating the keeper just inside the post.
Gray's overall play was good and at worst he will be on the bench on Saturday.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GoochDogHighFives @ Oct. 25 2005,19:32)]We are concentrating on the league:D
Just remind us - which Division are you in?.

We are top of Division 1.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fiftyone @ Oct. 25 2005,19:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (GoochDogHighFives @ Oct. 25 2005,19:32)]We are concentrating on the league:D

biggrin.gif
The golden age of irony is not dead my friend

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GoochDogHighFives @ Oct. 25 2005,19:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fiftyone @ Oct. 25 2005,19:35)]
[b said:

biggrin.gif
The golden age of irony is not dead my friend
Is the irony age before or after the bronzy age ?

[b said:
how long before you start falling back down the league like you do,

when the going gets tough, the orient start a running

That's odd, I thought that when the going got tough, you scored an own goal for us
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

The echo had an article that said that Kirk Hudson (The lad from Shoebury who was released by Cetic in July and was at bournemouth) would be playing for the reserves, but the official site had no mention of him. Any one (IIRC there is someone on here whose brother is a good mate of Kirks) any idea what happened ?

Back