• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are You A April Fool?

There's some joker saying that Wet Spam are a great club, but that was just to obvious.

Radio One did a good one, told listeners it was "April Fuels Day" and told listeners that petrol was half price for Chris Moyles fans from certain stations, call this number for participating petrol stations- they had thousands of calls

We had a great one at The New Paper. Went with a big back page on Newcastle hiring a completely inexperienced Interin Interim Manager to save them from relegation. Hilarious!

What's that? Oh.

Radio One did a good one, told listeners it was "April Fuels Day" and told listeners that petrol was half price for Chris Moyles fans from certain stations, call this number for participating petrol stations- they had thousands of calls

Capital Radio did a good one many years ago. April 1st happened to fall on a Saturday that year, but Chris Tarrant did his usual midweek show as if it was Friday. It caught a load of people out who all got up, got dressed and started to go to work.

One guy rang in to complain because he was a cab driver and had an airport pick up organised for Saturday. He went back to bed because he thought it was Friday!

Suns blatent April Fools...

Ukraine 6 minute national anthem

The Bionic Frog

Chris Phillips had updated his FB status to say he was playing for the reserves today for a "story". Don't think anyone was convinced!

The Times had some rubbish ones, one amateurish football story in the leader column and a photo feature on tartan sheep that let the cat out of the bag in the caption. Poor show. I liked the Guardian's insistence that it was moving exclusively to Twitter, that was well done.

BMW have one which advises of a new system where you magnetically attach your car to the one in front, which will pull you along whilst saving your fuel.

Have you fallen for a prank yet?

I, I'm glad to say, have not. Someone tried selling me a Buffy: The Musical yarn, but they did that in season 6, so that was easily spotted.
I haven't fallen for any pranks today, I was ready for them today and immediately replied with my own one! :D

Back