• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Are you a Shrimpers Trust member? Join up Now!

Are you a Shrimpers Trust member?

• Yes

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 68 42.2%

• Total voters

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Just out of interest and being nosey, how many on this board are also Trust members. No need for long reasons why or why not, just a yes or no will do for now. I'm a member by the way.

Maybe, if this gets a head of steam up we could then move on to whys or why nots, as it seems to me that we all need to be on the same page at the moment if we are to support the club in it's hour of need.

Would be great to have all the supporters groups under one roof for easy access and a more linked up approach at times like these.No doubt politics and aims stop this from happening.
Didn't we have one of the biggest supporters clubs in the country until the Christmas club fiasco

Would be great to have all the supporters groups under one roof for easy access and a more linked up approach at times like these.No doubt politics and aims stop this from happening.
Didn't we have one of the biggest supporters clubs in the country until the Christmas club fiasco

The supporters groups with different purposes (eg AAS, TBV, Custard Splat, Proud Shrimpers, Exiles, Shrimpers Trust, disabled fans and SZ) all meet every couple of months and speak to the club about issues affecting the fans. The relationship between the groups is very good and you can still be part of one of those other groups and be a Trust member (I think my membership may have lapsed but I will be rejoining once payday comes around).

Would encourage anyone to join, and also get involved with the Trust.

Thanks to all of you who are joining up, it is much appreciated.

Just so you are aware Memberships take around 3/5 days to process.

Those who have joined so far to day should receive their membership cards etc. around Weds/Thurs of next week.

I'm not a member. I feel like I should be - I bleed blue and have done now for 25 years. I don't think there's any really good reason why I'm not. I live in Bexley now and may be moving down towards Medway in the next year and a half or so, but that's no excuse really. I must get round to it. Maybe after next pay day.

Am now a life member, a relatively new member of the Trust Board and manage SUEPA (which is part of the Trust).

The folk on the Trust Board do a great job, all bringing different skills to their role, many have been involved for years and devote heaps of free time (on top of, for most, day jobs) for the Shrimpers cause.

More members are always needed as the bigger we are the more we can do, belonging makes you feel (IMHO) more part of the club, and if you want to get involved in any way and/or bring fresh ideas to the table then that is always welcome. Oh, and members now also get a quarterly SUEPA newsletter as well as the Trust one!

We are perhaps at a watershed moment in the history of our club. If ever there was a time to be part of the supporters group this is it.

UTB

Back