• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Are you a Shrimpers Trust member? Join up Now!

Are you a Shrimpers Trust member?

• Yes

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 68 42.2%

• Total voters
I have already said I will give at least 50 without conditions but more than that I would have to persuaded it was going to used wisely.
If a 'Phoenix' club was to start I would also be in for more than fifty.
At the moment it is hard to believe that anything I might give would make any kind of useful difference, but, my mind is is open!

Reactions: JD
How many new members have there been since this thread started? As a joiner because of it, I would be interested to know the stats if possible please.

I have already said I will give at least 50 without conditions but more than that I would have to persuaded it was going to used wisely.
If a 'Phoenix' club was to start I would also be in for more than fifty.
At the moment it is hard to believe that anything I might give would make any kind of useful difference, but, my mind is is open!
50 large?

No doubt the Trust has long experience of dealing with Ron. Given the huge generosity on here and boost to Trust funds, I wonder what the quid pro quo would be if financial support directly offered? Ron comes cleaner about certain issues and his access to funds and plans to ensure payment and embargo lift, ? Ron signs legal Document in Blood regarding future promises and action in return for HMRC help, Ron agrees to swallow truth syrup and gets strapped to a chair with a lie detector during negotiations

This is something we are looking at.
Hopefully details to follow shortly.
That’s hopefully positive news.

Does the Shrimpers Trust have any % shareholding in SUFC?

I’m assuming that if the ST releases any monies into the club or moreover the FF development RM would have to allocate a % shareholding in both or either the club or stadium / housing development, of which the latter would surely pay out dividends in the future to keep ST running?

It was time. I've just signed up for a year. Would like life membership but don't have the disposable at the moment, so thinking I'll whack a tenner away each month for the duration of my year's membership so that I can do life membership when renewal time comes around.

Be like JTSB. He knows...

Further to my post about the Junior Blues, the official club website has the links for renewing or applying for Junior Blues membership on there now. Only a fiver for a year - WS Junior is signed up again and I would recommend all youngsters to do the same.

We are stronger being United...

Can I ask what representation to, and commitments from, the local MPs we might be getting. The football club represents quite a few 1000 voters and there is nothing they will be more aware of, and interested in, is their own interests?

I've already said in the post you quoted that, if you joined, you would see the Minutes of Meetings which would prove that we do ask those question.

This is a common misperception.

Thank You O.B.L.

I am still too be convinced. Will wait and see regards becoming a more pro-active Trust in getting things done.

Hopefully i will join the trust, but after many year's of watching from the sidelines i hope too see a organisation that get things done, and be prepared to ruffle a few more feather's (my opnion). Instead of being a excellent Social Club.
Time will tell and i hope in a few months i see enough to become a member.

Back