• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are you going to Liverpool

• Yes

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 48 67.6%

• Total voters

Jack The Flag

One Step Beyond ♪
If your going to Liverpool it would be nice if all our support would crowd together and be seen rather than just being scattered around the stadium! :loyalsupporter:

2d9pobr.jpg

You may be able to bunk off school but I am an adult and have to work to pay the bills, so it's a no from me.

Am an adult Jack and I have bills to pay but will be supporting the youth.
Hope school is going well, by the way am back following the ban!!!!!

If your going to Liverpool it would be nice if all our support would crowd together and be seen rather than just being scattered around the stadium! :loyalsupporter:

2d9pobr.jpg

Think you will find only the Kop Stand is open, so only about 12,390 seats to choose from. If we have 100 fans up there that will be a good turnout.

:happy:School, college actually!

And yes i know but instead of just being in a scattered gather together

Last edited:

Good luck in getting back to your coach afterwards without getting robbed or beaten. Times change but people dont. I remember the scenario after our F.A.cup replay in 1979, and in my current capacity still go there several times a year on business. One of those places where you never feel comfortable and look behind you on numerous occasions, due to the packs of 'scallies' still in evident.

I'll be there.. staying up after Accrington and working out of the Warrington office for the day
Dont suppose I will get another chance to watch Southend on the Kop at Anfield !!

Good idea it will be easier for the local scallys to pick you off that way.

In answer to the question I am going to Liverpool in August for my mate Dave's stag weekend. I can't wait.

No, my school wouldn't look too favourably on it if the adults working there decided "**** it, I'm going to watch football". I don't honestly see why students (of any age) should be different, sorry. If you're an adult and in the position (and can afford) to go, then enjoy yourselves. Unfortunately we're not all so lucky.

It was a choice between Accrington Stanley or Liverpool.

I'm doing the right thing.

Yes this working bill payer is going, I just prioritise!

Also got court the same day in lincolnshire so work are paying for me (scott,jack and MArk) to go (technically speaking)

Booked 2 days off to go and staying up, looking forward to it...........thought Liverpool was ok these days though !!:unsure:

Booked 2 days off to go and staying up, looking forward to it...........thought Liverpool was ok these days though !!:unsure:

The city is fine, a really nice place to go to. The area around Anfield is a complete dump and rough as **** though.

The city is fine, a really nice place to go to. The area around Anfield is a complete dump and rough as **** though.

Id agree the area around anfield is a hole but i never had any problems!

word of advise tho if any kids come up to you and say "look after your car mate" pay them a £5 and they will look after your car otherwise dont expect to have it in one piece!! I paid them a £5 and a box of fags came back after the game and the kids where still there

Id agree the area around anfield is a hole but i never had any problems!

word of advise tho if any kids come up to you and say "look after your car mate" pay them a £5 and they will look after your car otherwise dont expect to have it in one piece!! I paid them a £5 and a box of fags came back after the game and the kids where still there

What about the VAT increase?

Back