• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you be interested in helping with repairs at RH?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had given my name for this and was happy to give a 4 figure donation towards any materials needed and several weeks of "labour"

But after over two months and no word it is a case of you snooze you lose

Really looking forward to seeing some football back at roots hall next week

John, I have a copy of the email I sent to Jobbo on the 30th April.

I can only apologise if he hasn't called you.

Maybe the club have had the painters and decorators in and didn't need the kind offers of help.

Looking forward to seeing the ground on Tuesday looking spick and span for the start of the season.

Had given my name for this and was happy to give a 4 figure donation towards any materials needed and several weeks of "labour"

But after over two months and no word it is a case of you snooze you lose

Really looking forward to seeing some football back at roots hall next week

I too, can only apologise. This was a great idea and it's a shame it's not happened. I wonder if there were health and safety issues over some of the things we were originally discussion (step repairs, for instance).

Having been in The Shrimpers today, I can assure you nothing's been done there. There is some new signage around the ground though.

Maybe the club have had the painters and decorators in and didn't need the kind offers of help.

Looking forward to seeing the ground on Tuesday looking spick and span for the start of the season.

Absolutely no criticism of anyone on here, but this strikes me as pretty poor from the club. Of course I understand why they won't spend any money on RH but we are all (still) paying and by current standards the facilities are awful.

Even if the club is unable (H&S etc) or unwilling to accept the genuine offers of time and money, a quick email reply thanking their paying customers for the offer and explaining that unfortunately they cannot accept is hardly a big ask and the absolute minimum that any business should be able to manage.

Back