• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

are you wearing clothes tomorrow at millwall?

Are you wearing clothes at Millwall tomorrow

• Oooh Yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No its skins all the way for me

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • My name is Brains and I will be wearing a dress

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No im a step ladder I will not be going to football

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
My pole for today, people must remember I don't have a clue how to set up poles so these are my four choices:

yes 100%

No skins only for me

My name is Brains and I wear a dress

Im a Step ladder, I don't go to football

on a personal one, I will be sticking to line dancing and finguring my bits

Last edited:
:hilarious: made me laugh, as have many of your posts this month, strangly coinciding with the return of rep :rolleyes:

:hilarious: made me laugh, as have many of your posts this month, strangly coinciding with the return of rep :rolleyes:

Exactly Josh, since Cockles went all showbiz and appeared on telly he has never been the same. Always craving the limelight, in fact i think he and wiggy are one of the same :eek: :p

Back