• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are your partners mate good looking and is this a bad thing?

Fit mates or rough mates...?

• My partner's mates are fit and it's a bad thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If Skeletor doesn't want 'em, I'll do 'em.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was once going out with a girl and to my sins cheated on her (in her own house) with one of her mates while she was asleep after having a few too many.
Unfortunately said girlgfriend found out and dumped me halfway through our GCSE's which wasn't the best.
The girl I cheated on her with was a big fat munter and to this day I still stand by the fact she broke into the toilet that I was trying to have a **** in, held me up against the wall and shoved her toungue down my throat.
The big fat munter then wouldn't leave me alone for the rest of the evening. Luckily two friends (both members of SZ and SZFC were on hand to help out).One being a good friend agreed to pull her just to get her off my back when he didn't really want to, the other pulled her out of choice just because he has no standards and would touch anything.
I wonder if they will admit on here who they are?

Can you give us some options YB so we can play detective.

Well, As I have never ever cheated......... *if you are reading this sweetheart* but I have got to say 95% of my missus's mates are fit. Also they are all divorced or on the way to getting divorced which means most of them are absoulutly gagging for it! This puts me in a very uncomfortable position sometimes as they often play mind games amongst themselves and you dont no when they are having a laugh or being serious.......... no what I mean;).Anyway, Like Dave I set my mate up with my then girlfriends best mate thinking that maybe she was just bit of a plain jane so I played everything down. When she turned up my jaw dropped as she was an absoulute stunner and I spent most of the evening trying to cop off with her. Needless to say she told my Then G.F that I was being a bit over friendly and that was the end of that, I just could not stop myself!

I'm voting -1- as Mrs Hank's mates are generally pretty fit, and it's something I most definitely see as a good thing. I'm well happy with the missus so not interested in misbehaving with anyone else, but it's nice that a few of them are, shall we say, so easy on the eye.
Wot he said!

:)

The wife's mates are quite fit, and that's no bad thing. I'd rather hang out with fit birds - and bask in their reflected glory - than with munters... and look like one of 'em.

:minger: :eek:

Do you lot remember me telling you a couple of stories about my mate who is the worlds biggest man-slag? Well, not content with shagging a fat girl on Brooklyn Bridge, and a homeless girl up against a dumpster also in NY, he's been at it again.

He has an ex-girlfriend from England who I personally don't like, but admit she is stunning. I'll also admit no-one else has a bad word to say about her, so I am in a very small minority. She is also loaded (her parents live in Marble Arch) so is a very good catch.

Anyway, she bumped into my friend's brother in England a few months ago and asked after him. The brother said he now lives in NY. "What a coincidence", she says, "I'm going out there for the weekend with a friend soon."

She decided to take his number to get in contact. It was all looking promising because he agreed to meet up with her one evening even though he had been working all day and just wanted to get an early night. In his own words he met her for a drink and decided she really was stunning and agreed to go clubbing with her. At the end of the night she invited him back to the hotel and he decided to take her up on the offer.

Apparently she then fell asleep before anything could happen...so he shagged her friend. Apparently they didn't wake her.

Even though it's an ex-girlfriend, does it count?

Back