• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are your partners mate good looking and is this a bad thing?

Fit mates or rough mates...?

• My partner's mates are fit and it's a bad thing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If Skeletor doesn't want 'em, I'll do 'em.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Last night Mrs DtS had a day off so she could help one of her mates go flat hunting. She text me about 3pm to say did I mind if he mates stays for dinner - No skin of my nose so of course she can stay.

I was sort of looking forward to seeing her mate as Mrs DtS keep telling me she is the best looking of her mates. Now I am not looking for myself as I am more than happy with Mrs DtS - But my flat mate Skeletor is recently single and I have been trying to set him up with onr of her mates to get him on the ladder again so to speak.

My last attempt to introduce him to one of Mrs DtS mates was a disaster. August Bank Holiday I was going to Mrs DtS for the Monday when I realised Skeletor would be on his own. Spoke to the Mrs and we agreed a day out at Tunbridge Wells Zoo. I would bring Skeletor along and Mrs DtS would bring a "fit single mate".

I built Dave aka Skeletor up all the way to the Mrs house as I had been told that her friend was fit. As we rung to door bell I could see the look of anticipation on Skeletor's face. Sadly what greated us was a plump and not really attractive bird. Nice girl but jesus you wouldn't want too.

Anyway - Arrived at the Mrs last night - Rung the door bell. The Mrs had told me her mate was a stunner that all the lads fancied. Baring in mind this was her "best looking mate" I was hoping for the best.

The face that greated me was average at best. If you had done a few you might consider it but if that was the best Mrs DtS has to offer Skeletor I might suggest we invest in the Playboy channel at home.

I cant work out if its a good thing or bad thing if your parter has attractive mates so I call upon you all to help me decide. My ex Mrs has 10+ really fit mates but I found myself perving on them everytime we went out?

Cheers all.
DtS

Last edited:
This was meant to be a poll with the following options

1. My partners mates are fit and its a good thing.
2. My partners mates are fit and its a bad thing.
3. My partners mates are rough and its a good thing.
4. My partners mates are rough and its a bad thing.
5. If Skeletor dont want them I will do em.

Can a mod help me?

ta
DtS

Always best if their mates aren't all that.
At various points in my past things could have got "a little interesting" with mates of ex-girlfriends & it took one hell of a lot of self-discipline not to allow things to develop!

What you want is for them to be nice, friendly, accepting of you and your disgusting male behaviour towards their mate (i.e. your girlfriend) and absolutely munting so you don't spend any time gawping and are thusly capable of holding a conversation with them, ergo reinforcing your missus' view of you as a caring, sensitive chap.

Perfectly viable for them to have a decent set, mind.

most of my girlfriends mates aren't stunning but aren't ugly... do-able! but there is one who i was with before i got with my current gf and so there has always been a bit of chemistry, keeps things interesting but i wouldn't cheat on her and so i wouldn't say it's an issue really... but it's cool to be out with some reasonable looking girls than a table full of munters

You want to start worrying when its your daughters mates which are fit. A house full of fit 17 year olds in full clubbing gear plays havoc with your heart

As for son's girlfriends...its a "Dear Diedre" just waiting to happen.

most of my girlfriends mates aren't stunning but aren't ugly... do-able! but there is one who i was with before i got with my current gf and so there has always been a bit of chemistry, keeps things interesting but i wouldn't cheat on her and so i wouldn't say it's an issue really... but it's cool to be out with some reasonable looking girls than a table full of munters

HERO!! Any more cats u wanna let out the bag JT!?

;)

This was meant to be a poll with the following options

1. My partners mates are fit and its a good thing.
2. My partners mates are fit and its a bad thing.
3. My partners mates are rough and its a good thing.
4. My partners mates are rough and its a bad thing.
5. If Skeletor dont want them I will do em.

Can a mod help me?

ta
DtS

I'm voting -1- as Mrs Hank's mates are generally pretty fit, and it's something I most definitely see as a good thing. I'm well happy with the missus so not interested in misbehaving with anyone else, but it's nice that a few of them are, shall we say, so easy on the eye.

Her sister's also hot but she plays for the other team!

:hilarious:

I'm voting -1- as Mrs Hank's mates are generally pretty fit, and it's something I most definitely see as a good thing. I'm well happy with the missus so not interested in misbehaving with anyone else, but it's nice that a few of them are, shall we say, so easy on the eye.

Her sister's also hot but she plays for the other team!

:hilarious:

:eek: :eek:

a fit lesbian sister of your missus!:cool:

I take it your mobile gets fully charged for such events, ready to sneakily record any "goings-on"? :hilarious:

The worst thing is that we stay over. I go to sleep but my mind lays awake contenting itself with what could be going on in the surrounding bedrooms. I could go on about breakfast the next morning when most people are just lounging around in house-coats and stuff, but probably shouldn't...

:finger: :hilarious:

It's a tough time of the year!

The worst thing is that we stay over. I go to sleep but my mind lays awake contenting itself with what could be going on in the surrounding bedrooms. I could go on about breakfast the next morning when most people are just lounging around in house-coats and stuff, but probably shouldn't...

:finger: :hilarious:

It's a tough time of the year!

I've always hated NYE, care to get me an invite & change my mind? :p

I was once going out with a girl and to my sins cheated on her (in her own house) with one of her mates while she was asleep after having a few too many.
Unfortunately said girlgfriend found out and dumped me halfway through our GCSE's which wasn't the best.
The girl I cheated on her with was a big fat munter and to this day I still stand by the fact she broke into the toilet that I was trying to have a **** in, held me up against the wall and shoved her toungue down my throat.
The big fat munter then wouldn't leave me alone for the rest of the evening. Luckily two friends (both members of SZ and SZFC were on hand to help out).One being a good friend agreed to pull her just to get her off my back when he didn't really want to, the other pulled her out of choice just because he has no standards and would touch anything.
I wonder if they will admit on here who they are?

Back