• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Arsenal rip off scousers

mrsblue

Banned
Seems the Liverpool fans are to be charged £93 for the forthcoming cup game at the Emirates with no concessions?,Told this so not sure if accurate but if true those prices are damn crazy add the travel costs food drink and a prog means a conservative £150 at least.

Mindboggling.

Normal away Cat A games are around £63 at Emirates,but as its a cup game Liverpool may get up to 9000 tickets,From what i have read some of the extra away fans will be in areas of the ground where the seats are more expensive so if Arsenal enforce this as Cat A game some away fans could pay as much as £93 admission.

I'm sure their benefit money will be able to buy them a ticket anyway.

From an Evening Standard journo on Twitter:

James Olley ‏@JamesOlley 7m
Arsenal will confirm in next 24 hrs that Liverpool Cup match is Category B. Club insist that was always the plan- not bowing to fan pressure

So it looks as if the £93 story - which I'd also seen bandied about - was a bit of a red herring.

The £93 is the maximum ticket price, not all tickets were going to be that much.

I looked on Arsenal"s website and the most expensive Cat A ticket this season is £123.50!

My other half is Arsenal and this fixture has been classed as a CAT B so would not think it will be £93.00 and as others have said this is max price.

I looked on Arsenal"s website and the most expensive Cat A ticket this season is £123.50!

That is pretty scarey pricing from the gunners.

The Liverpool game IMO should be max 40 quid and a tenner for under 16.

That is pretty scarey pricing from the gunners.

The Liverpool game IMO should be max 40 quid and a tenner for under 16.

It is ridiculous, but thats no doubt corporate on the half way line. You can get tickets for much less than that, but even their bottom prices would put me off going regularly.

£400-£500 a year is reasonable for season tickets, when you are talking £1000+ its too much. Especially if you dont live near and have to get trains there.

Back