• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Arsenal v Liverpool

steveo

mine to stay the same please
Good second half. Diaby, great goal son but shave your head. you look like what Clive James would have called a fuzzy wuzzy.

Walcott - First touch is terrible. This bloke must not go to the world Cup. What was he doing with the ball in the corner with 2 minutes to go?

Howard Webb - Books Bendner for diving but doesnt book England hero Stevie Gerrard for two really pathetic efforts.

Lucas - Why?

I really don't like Lucas. If I could, I'd punch him in the face. Doubt Walcott will go to the World Cup with Young, Milner, Lennon and even Beckham in front of him.

Lucas is awful, Walcott's first touch, also awful.

Soft free kick at the end in the first place and Fabregas wasn't in the box anyway.

Fabregas pretty much admitted afterwards that it was handball, a soft freekck really but his foot was on the line of the box; therefore it would have been a penalty, should it have been given, as it should have. Any other place or time and it would be given so why not there? Was a tight game but I think 1-0 was a bit harsh on Liverpool but they really are desperate for a second striker! Jovanic, who signed a pre-contract agreement with them today, could have a big role if Torres has similar fitness problems next season. N'Gog is yet to score a league goal away from Anfield for them.

Fabregas pretty much admitted afterwards that it was handball, a soft freekck really but his foot was on the line of the box; therefore it would have been a penalty, should it have been given, as it should have. Any other place or time and it would be given so why not there? Was a tight game but I think 1-0 was a bit harsh on Liverpool but they really are desperate for a second striker! Jovanic, who signed a pre-contract agreement with them today, could have a big role if Torres has similar fitness problems next season. N'Gog is yet to score a league goal away from Anfield for them.

Liverpool have far too many average players in their side, I don't think they'll finish 4th.

Lucas is awful, Walcott's first touch, also awful.

Soft free kick at the end in the first place and Fabregas wasn't in the box anyway.

Walcotts been off the boil recently, can't see him making S.Africa at this rate.

What an ordinary match. I also watched Liverpool play at the weekend against Everton and that was dire.

If this is the so called best league in the world then God help us!

Was a distinctly average game of football to watch, especially when you think about the last time these two met Arshavin ran riot and the game ended up 4-4.

Walcott seems to be completely drained of confidence... Whether the consecutive shoulder dislocations has taken it out of him or just the complete lack of faith Wenger has shown in the lad has taken it's toll remains to be seen, but it's not the Theo Walcott I remember.

For a winger, especially one who has to attack as much as Walcott does, it's all about you possessing the confidence required to attack your defender and go past him. If you don't have the confidence in your ability to do so, then it simply won't work.

Boy needs a loan move, but Wenger won't allow it with his options on the flank so thin. It's a catch 22 for Walcott and, I'm afraid, this season seems like a write-off for him.

Back