• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jai

President ⭐
Hi all,

I'm trying to fill the latest issue of AAS (deadline Sunday, eek) and I had an idea for an article this afternoon which I'll need someone else to write.

I'd love to get a piece from someone who travelled away on a regular basis during the two seasons 1996-1998. During this period, we won four games and took just 21 points on our travels. Of course over the last few years, we have arguably been better on the road than at home, and I'd like to hear their stories and their views on how different it is watching us away now than it was back then. Not just on the pitch either, any entertaining off-pitch stories equally welcome.

If anyone's interested, either reply on here or PM me and I can give more details on word count etc. Any old pics as well would be great. I'd be looking for about 800-1000 words. Deadline is pretty tight (Sunday) but I can offer an extension until Monday if really needed.

Thanks in advance!

Yep Phil Cox will be ya man, I'll ask him on the TZ coach up tomorrow. I doubt any photo's though.

and I'd like to hear their stories and their views on how different it is watching us away now than it was back then. Not just on the pitch either, any entertaining off-pitch stories equally welcome.

Phil Cox be a good choice for this!

Yep Phil Cox will be ya man, I'll ask him on the TZ coach up tomorrow. I doubt any photo's though.

Yep Phil is your man, I'm sure he has loads of entertaining off-pitch stories.

Back