• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As the season nears the end

toellandback

Andy Cap
The end of the football season is drawing ever closer and thoughts start to wander to what we will do on a saturday... :scared:

I would like to thank everybody who has made me welcome on here and in person, it means alot. You are a fantastic group of people and i will always keep an eye of Southend results due to that.
On the pitch i have imagine i have seen both sides of Southend, the good, the bad and the ugly. What is clear though is that you have a great management team who go about their jobs quietly but effectivly. Your final league position is testament to that. I still think that one of the only things you need to keep progressing higher is a prolific goal scorer (god knows where you find one though) Hopefully you can find that missing link and play future seasons at your new ground at a higher level

As nice as you all are though i hope i don't have to watch us lose at Roots Hall again next year...

I was part of a bumper crowd yesterday that was in full party mood at Elland road, we had teenage mutant turtles and hoardes of "mexicans" with face masks coughing every couple of minutes. There was a real feel good factor around the club yesterday and it feels good to be part of it. We may not go up but at least things are looking really good for the future. That said i am praying that this year will be our year and won't be resulting in heart-ache again, i think i might cry this year and thats not a good look.

UTB and MOT

:support: :support:

Very nice of you Gareth, like to think you'd be made welcome any time you're down this way, whether it be a confrontation between the teams or just a visit.

Can't honestly say I'd like Leeds to go up to be fair, but then I'd want Millwall or MK even less, so second favourite for me, that's the best you'll get!

Personally I hope Leeds go up. Next year is going to be tough enough as it is. Might as well get Leeds up and out of our way.

Personally I hope Leeds go up. Next year is going to be tough enough as it is. Might as well get Leeds up and out of our way.

But we do like beating them :) I seem to remember a bet that went in a certain Shrimpers favour....

Back