• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

blue79

Banned
20 year old forward Kyle asante has signed on a month's loan for Thurrock.

Do you feel he still has a future with us?

at least he's staying fit before being shuffled on..another 'highly acclaimed' product being moved on...maybe for good.....is the youth system that good with no end product (like Crewe) or a selling club, (also like Crewe)

at least he's staying fit before being shuffled on..another 'highly acclaimed' product being moved on...maybe for good.....is the youth system that good with no end product (like Crewe) or a selling club, (also like Crewe)

Crewe have 2 17 year olds and 3 other teens playing regularly for their first team .. we have Kane

At least Thurrock is a step up from Canvey and Concord. Would like to see more of him, he offers us a pacy option which we don't have at the moment and the one time that I saw him in a friendly I was quite impressed, but maybe that doesn't fit with Sturrock's style.

Crewe have 2 17 year olds and 3 other teens playing regularly for their first team .. we have Kane

We're top of the league and Crewe aren't. If we'd had Asante and Crawford up front all season we'd probably be nearer to Crewe in the table.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk

We're top of the league and Crewe aren't. If we'd had Asante and Crawford up front all season we'd probably be nearer to Crewe in the table.

Great point

Fair enough, but the point i was making was in response to the poster who said Crewes Youth set up had no end product, i'd suggest having (at least) 5 regulars in their first team that are former youthies would indicate otherwise

Back