• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ashley Cole - Top Bloke or Tool

Is CAshley a Top Bloke or Tool

• Total voters

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
Seems to be hot topic of discussion at the moment, booed by certain sections of the Wembley crowd at the weekend.

Cant help thinking that Cole's recent actions have prompted it though I mean had Rio, Upson or any other of that team made the mistake they certainly wouldnt of got booed.

Personally think the blokes a complete tool, what probably topped it for me was last seasons booking vs Spurs. For someone in the public eye so often he sets an awful example but why should he care he earns £100k a week.

Does he offer anything decent to society?

Wonder what Cheryl sees in multi millionaire CAshley?

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Last edited:
Has there ever been a 100% poll result before ??

Stupid back passes aside he also cheated on his oh so gorgeous missus and moaned cos Arsenal "only" offered him £55k a week when he wanted a new contract

I think my "total tool" post earlier didn't give full justice to what a despicable **** he truly is, hence this 2nd post on the subject

How can the **** be considered a top bloke by anyone but himself? He's a ****ing rent boy who shafted his employers.

Would you trust someone who shags a northern brass and then feels the need to have a mobile placed in his anus?

He's not a top bloke, but neither is he a tool. Everyone can be a "Grade A Tool" and a "Top Bloke" at one point. In fact, it's highly likely that everyone is going to be both at some point.

Yeah but i don't stick mobile phones up my arse though .....alledgely i may add ;)

wow what a way to have posted my 1000th posts , talking about mobile phones and arses !

Seems to be hot topic of discussion at the moment, booed by certain sections of the Wembley crowd at the weekend.

Cant help thinking that Cole's recent actions have prompted it though I mean had Rio, Upson or any other of that team made the mistake they certainly wouldnt of got booed.

Personally think the blokes a complete tool, what probably topped it for me was last seasons booking vs Spurs. For someone in the public eye so often he sets an awful example but why should he care he earns £100k a week.

Does he offer anything decent to society?

Wonder what Cheryl sees in multi millionaire CAshley?

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Cashley Cole where do I begin with reasons not to like him.....

a) "they only offered me 55k and I almost crashed my car"
b) marrying the fit one off Girls Aloud that I had first dibs on then cheating on her with a random club munter.
c) Acting like a total **** when booked versus Spurs last season.

I think the crowd at Wembley already had these things in mind when his backpass didn't connect.

He's the main reason this new respect rule came in after what he did last year at Spurs.

Total Tool

Nicky Bailey left us to earn more money, enough to make a substantial difference so fair enough. Ashley Cole, already a millionaire, left the Club that had given him everything, for an extra 5 grand a week. Ill probably never find out, but i can see much difference between 55K and 60K.

The display of petulance at Spurs last year should have got him sent off, and if the ref had done it and been backed by such anti ref media pundits like Andy Gray, the respect nonsense might not have been needed.

Also, apart from the ridiculous error on Saturday, his performance seemed far too much like "they are only a rubbish team" so i can do what i like.

Cashley Cole where do I begin with reasons not to like him.....

a) "they only offered me 55k and I almost crashed my car"
b) marrying the fit one off Girls Aloud that I had first dibs on then cheating on her with a random club munter.
c) Acting like a total **** when booked versus Spurs last season.

I think the crowd at Wembley already had these things in mind when his backpass didn't connect.

Spot on. He optimises everything that people hate about the modern footballer. He spat his toys out of the pram after only being offered £55k a week, he cheated on his stunning wife with some random dog, he is petulant, acts like he is the dogs bollocks.

His actions Vs Spurs last season was disgusting, and surprise surprise he has pulled out of England duty but will no doubt be in Chelseas starting 11 come the weekend.

The guy is a mug, and I can't think of many people I hate more than him at the moment. The mistake couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

14cole.jpg

Say no more!

Back