• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Assault in Croydon

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39470487

This is not the sort of thing that should be happening in the UK,or anywhere else for that matter.

The Police noted an increase in "hate crime" after the referendum result.

I wonder if this latest attack in South London on an asylum seeker could be a related incident?

More than likely a crowd of non Brits, there's been a massive increase in inter ethnic "gang conflicts" across many areas...wherever you've got many nationalities in a small area. It's the root of many of the problems in prison problems as well.

More than likely a crowd of non Brits, there's been a massive increase in inter ethnic "gang conflicts" across many areas...wherever you've got many nationalities in a small area. It's the root of many of the problems in prison problems as well.
Just because the alleged are black, doesn't make them 'non Brits'.

is this a guess or based on some information on this specific attack?

Just because the alleged are black, doesn't make them 'non Brits'.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39476606

The photos of 3 people the Police wish to question released today,clearly shows one of them to be white.No idea about the racial identity of the seven people already taken into custody.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39476606

The photos of 3 people the Police wish to question released today,clearly shows one of them to be white.No idea about the racial identity of the seven people already taken into custody.

No it doesn't.

You started this thread assuming that if an asylum seeker has been attacked it must have been white British Brexit voters. Proving once again how out of touch you are. Stick to cheap wine in the sunshine and we will look out for our country thank you.

No it doesn't.

You started this thread assuming that if an asylum seeker has been attacked it must have been white British Brexit voters. Proving once again how out of touch you are. Stick to cheap wine in the sunshine and we will look out for our country thank you.

Where did he make that assumption about the attackers?

No it doesn't.

You started this thread assuming that if an asylum seeker has been attacked it must have been white British Brexit voters.
Proving once again how out of touch you are. Stick to cheap wine in the sunshine and we will look out for our country thank you.

My original post makes no assumption whatsoever about the racial identity of the asylum seeker's attackers.

Please cut out the cheap jibes.I'm far too busy preparing classes to drink "cheap wine" during the day and in any case , I'm more of a hop man myself.

My original post makes no assumption whatsoever about the racial identity of the asylum seeker's attackers.

Please cut out the cheap jibes.I'm far too busy preparing classes to drink "cheap wine" during the day and in any case , I'm more of a hop man myself.

They had not released details or photos of the accused last nigh when you posted. You certainly would not have started a thread if you thought they were black.....Fact.

They had not released details or photos of the accused last nigh when you posted. You certainly would not have started a thread if you thought they were black.....Fact.
why do you constantly judge people on what you expect them to post rather what they actually post? It's a ridiculous and infuriating strategy and I don't see what you hope to gain from it other than making yourself look foolish.

Eh?

I'm quick to point out when Barna talks nonsense, but this is just bizarre.

:angry:
why do you constantly judge people on what you expect them to post rather what they actually post? It's a ridiculous and infuriating strategy and I don't see what you hope to gain from it other than making yourself look foolish.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39470487

This is not the sort of thing that should be happening in the UK,or anywhere else for that matter.

The Police noted an increase in "hate crime" after the referendum result.

I wonder if this latest attack in South London on an asylum seeker could be a related incident?

There you go ***. That will help you see who was making judgements when he started the thread.

Talking of expecting what someone will wright before they even post....I knew you would let me down...Thank you

There you go ***. That will help you see who was making judgements when he started the thread.

Talking of expecting what someone will wright before they even post....I knew you would let me down...Thank you
1. The police were referring to it as a possible hate crime as soon as it was reported
2. That is not what you were accusing Barna of and if you were a bigger man you would just apologise
3. 'write'

Which is precisely why I made no mention of racial origin in my original post that started the thread.How on earth you can extrapolate from that that I wouldn't have even started the thread if I'd thought the asylum seeker's attackers "were black" is quite beyond me.In fact,I clearly condemned the arttack as "not the sort of thing that should be happening in the UK,or anywhere else for that matter."

Sometimes in life you have to admit that you're wrong and that you've made a mistake.You should try it sometime.It can be quite a liberating experience.

Which is precisely why I made no mention of racial origin in my original post that started the thread.How on earth you can extrapolate from that that I wouldn't have even started the thread if I'd thought the asylum seeker's attackers "were black" is quite beyond me.In fact,I clearly condemned the arttack as "not the sort of thing that should be happening in the UK,or anywhere else for that matter."

Sometimes in life you have to admit that you're wrong and that you've made a mistake.You should try it sometime.It can be quite a liberating experience.
How the **** would you know!

:hilarious:

How the **** would you know!

Ha! While it's true my record on SZ might not be a shinning example, I can assure you that in my personal and professional life I've learnt that it pays to apologise when necessary.

More pertinently,I notice that you, (and others), are now trying actively to take this thread off topic.Don't, it's too important for petty,personal abuse.

Back