• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

    Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

    New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

    Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

    Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Astonishing Game In Champions League

Groyne Strain

Manager
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
1,517
Location
The Crane
Half time .....

Monaco 5-2 Deportivo

Monaco go 4-0 up within half an hour, Deportivo pull it back to 4-2 but then let in a soft 5th on the stroke of half time. Fantastic game.

Celtic are 3-0 up and cruising. Crowd trouble at Real Sociedad v Juventus, which is probably moreto do with Juve's gingham pink shirts
rock.gif
 

Groyne Strain

Manager
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
1,517
Location
The Crane
8-3 now! And could easily have been 10-5.

I've given up all pretence of being interested in the other games, stopped switching between matches andjust watching this game.
 

MrB

Life President
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
17,501
Location
Desk
No football posts in this forum!

Though quite where your supposed to discuss non SUFC, England and 3rd division matters isn't clear....
rock.gif
 

Napster

The Horse with no Name⭐
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
35,449
Location
The wilds of Kent
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Nov. 06 2003,11:22)]No football posts in this forum!

Though quite where your supposed to discuss non SUFC, England and 3rd division matters isn't clear....
rock.gif
Yes, I know. I've already been through this with Mike.
 

palexander

Life President
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
7,697
Location
C*lchester
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 06 2003,11:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Nov. 06 2003,11:22)]No football posts in this forum!

Though quite where your supposed to discuss non SUFC, England and 3rd division matters isn't clear....
rock.gif
Yes, I know. I've already been through this with Mike.
That avatar brings back some memories Napster!  
laugh.gif
 

steveh1510

Life President
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
5,506
Location
Basildon
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Nov. 06 2003,11:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 06 2003,11:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Nov. 06 2003,11:22)]No football posts in this forum!

Though quite where your supposed to discuss non SUFC, England and 3rd division matters isn't clear....
rock.gif
Yes, I know. I've already been through this with Mike.
That avatar brings back some memories Napster!  
laugh.gif
Doesn't it - I had that game on the Commodore 64!
biggrin.gif
 

Napster

The Horse with no Name⭐
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
35,449
Location
The wilds of Kent
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Nov. 06 2003,11:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 06 2003,11:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Nov. 06 2003,11:22)]No football posts in this forum!

Though quite where your supposed to discuss non SUFC, England and 3rd division matters isn't clear....
rock.gif
Yes, I know. I've already been through this with Mike.
That avatar brings back some memories Napster!  
laugh.gif
Yep- I had it on the Amiga back when I was a lot younger- used to play it all the time. Best goal was one I scored just inside the area, bit of aftershot, cracking...
 

Beefy

Life President
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
18,901
Location
Old Leigh
Goal was Dino Dini's best game. Apparently you can play it online now...
 

palexander

Life President
Joined
Oct 27, 2003
Messages
7,697
Location
C*lchester
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Nov. 23 2003,22:25)]Goal was Dino Dini's best game. Apparently you can play it online now...
Cool... Goal! rocked... But, Dino Dini's best game was clearly Player-Manager
cool.gif
 
Top