• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

At 2-1 yesterday ...

The General

The Mouse (*)
.. did anyone notice some 10 year ball-boy running around the pitch collecting all the balls off the rest of the ball-boys which meant we went from "multi-ball" to just the one ball. Some of you may recall, after watching Soccer AM, that Everton did the same thing after going 1-0 up late on. Does anyone know if they got punished for it and what the punishment should/could be?! I know we were o.k in the end, but i wouldn't have been impressed if we'd lost 2-1!

Thoughts/Opinions?!

Kev

I noticed that, thought it was not allowed by the FA after the Everton example. Isnt it either no multiball or always multiball??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Museshrimper @ May 01 2006,15:11)]... thought it was not allowed by the FA after the Everton example.
Swansea probably get away with it because the Welsh FA step in and say they can!

tounge.gif

and we are going to get the reputation as the most whining moaning fans in the entire football league.... who would have thought we just got promoted
wink.gif

on a similar subject did anyone watch the Boro game last week?
The Balls boys were returning balls almost before they went off. Very well coached obviously

I didn't even notice this on Saturday but think the multiball system is something the league need to stop.

Happens at Col U all the time, we always have more ball boys at the end we are attacking as well to hurry it up.

Notice non of you wingers moaned about the ref blowing up early on Saturday. Any reason why?
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jackforever @ May 01 2006,20:34)]Notice non of you wingers moaned about the ref blowing up early on Saturday. Any reason why?
wink.gif
They mentioned that on The Championship today.

Was there any crowd unrest that meant it was in the players best interest to blow-up early or was the Ref a closet Shrimper?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jackforever @ May 01 2006,20:34)]Notice non of you wingers moaned about the ref blowing up early on Saturday. Any reason why?
wink.gif
why would our wingers moan? if the centre backs don't moan why should the wingers?
tounge.gif

I'm sure none of you lot moaned when your game at Bury was stopped a full 3 minutes early last year either...

Back