• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As this one was caught on camera, and there is clearly no justification for shooting this man, I don't see how they can use a get out of jail card.

It's here if you want to see the shooting as he is running away and absolutely no threat, but be warned, it's not nice to watch a man being murdered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXO3Ix_GIyI

This may sound a bit petty but at this time you are watching a man being killed yes but not murdered. Call it what you like after the trial.

Er, where's his car? I thought it was over a broken tail light. Is it confirmed that this is a genuine video, seems strange that YouTube would leave up a video of a real killing.

These statements completely anger me. Does it matter whether a person is black, blue pink, grey or yellow. A person shoots another person end of.
Why do we have to say a white man shot a black man or visa versa.

Another statement that also anger a me is when there has been a report of a policeman being injured/shot. There occupation should be irrelevant.

These statements completely anger me. Does it matter whether a person is black, blue pink, grey or yellow. A person shoots another person end of.
Why do we have to say a white man shot a black man or visa versa.

Another statement that also anger a me is when there has been a report of a policeman being injured/shot. There occupation should be irrelevant.

The whole point is the white police brutality again black males,some of the cops think they can operate without any rule of law,beating and sadly killing black men without justification .

This case has proved the cop killed a fleeing man then tried to cover it all up,how many more blokes have been killed with the killer still on the beat.

The best way to avoid being shot by an armed cop is not to fight them or run in the first place. There is footage of cops shooting white guys, including one fighting a cop on his wedding night. Dancing to 'Come on Eileen' would have been much safer.

This may sound a bit petty but at this time you are watching a man being killed yes but not murdered. Call it what you like after the trial.

So by your reckoning, all those people that have murdered, but not been taken to court and found guilty, are not murderers.

So therefore it isn't murder then is it? I do know what I saw, just think we should be a bit careful on a public forum.

In a lot of cases you have to be careful about what you say on a forum, but in this case it is not hearsay or idle gossip, or anyone twisting the facts. That footage is everywhere. Those that have watched it have seen a murder. Murder is committed the moment the poor victim dies, not when they are found guilty in a court.

Murder is committed the moment the poor victim dies, not when they are found guilty in a court.

Murder is the killing of another person without justification or valid excuse, and it is especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought. This state of mind may, depending upon the jurisdiction, distinguish murder from other forms of unlawful homicide, such as manslaughter.

I reckon the cop will go down for manslaughter in the end.

Murder is the killing of another person without justification or valid excuse, and it is especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought. This state of mind may, depending upon the jurisdiction, distinguish murder from other forms of unlawful homicide, such as manslaughter.

I reckon the cop will go down for manslaughter in the end.

The manslaughter verdict will prompt riots across the USA as it will be seen as the cops can do as they please.The public are baying for blood as these events have to cease and the sad truth is any member of the American public can be gunned down without any justice served.

However I think you are probably correct !

The manslaughter verdict will prompt riots across the USA as it will be seen as the cops can do as they please.The public are baying for blood as these events have to cease and the sad truth is any member of the American public can be gunned down without any justice served.

However I think you are probably correct !

Can I just ask what your experience of life in the states is? Just interested as you seem to know a lot about current moods of the folk living there.

Can I just ask what your experience of life in the states is? Just interested as you seem to know a lot about current moods of the folk living there.

To be fair to Mrsblue there have been riots and protesting over Ferguson and others which don't have the same conclusive evidence so I'd say it is quite a safe assuption to say the mood isn't good and that it would probably kick off if the manslaughter verdict is delivered.

To be fair to Mrsblue there have been riots and protesting over Ferguson and others which don't have the same conclusive evidence so I'd say it is quite a safe assuption to say the mood isn't good and that it would probably kick off if the manslaughter verdict is delivered.

True, but you have worded it as an opinion. mrsblue has done her usual thing of stating an opinion as fact.

Point taken but who's saying it's going to be a manslaughter charge? Nothing like a dose of wild speculation on SZ but blimey !!!

Back