• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

True, but you have worded it as an opinion. mrsblue has done her usual thing of stating an opinion as fact.

Yeah you do have a point. I seem to get on Mrsblue's back a lot as I don't agree with her at all on football and like to have a bit of balance and stick up for her when she has an opinion I agree with. Her points could be worded better, although it is not fact, I think she has probably hit the nail on the head as far as what would happen.

True, but you have worded it as an opinion. mrsblue has done her usual thing of stating an opinion as fact.

The American public black and white are fed up with cops and the carnage they administer ,some of them are just gangsters themselves but have the badge for protection.The officer charged has previous which is now being re investigated.

If any jury finds him not guilty of murder then major problems will erupt all across the USA.

The American public black and white are fed up with cops and the carnage they administer ,some of them are just gangsters themselves but have the badge for protection.The officer charged has previous which is now being re investigated.

If any jury finds him not guilty of murder then major problems will erupt all across the USA.

In your opinion.

My aunt is American, she hasn't mentioned it once.
My cousin is American, he hasn't mentioned it once.
My other cousin is American, he hasn't mentioned it once.
My niece is American, she hasn't mentioned it once.
My other niece is American, she hasn't mentioned it once.
My nephew is American, he hasn't mentioned it once.
My other nephew is American, he hasn't mentioned it once.
My mate who lives in NY is American (now), he hasn't mentioned it once.
My other mate who lives in LA is American (now), he hasn't mentioned it once.

There's no doubt you have a strong opinion on this, but that is all it is. For your to speak for all of American society is a little bit grandiose to say the least.

By all means have an opinion, blimey what would life be like if we didn't allow people to have opinions? But at least recognise that that is all it is.

As it happens I'd like to think you're right, and that Americans don't like what is happening, but we don't really know that one way or the other...

In your opinion.

My aunt is American, she hasn't mentioned it once.
My cousin is American, he hasn't mentioned it once.
My niece is American, she hasn't mentioned it once.
My other niece is American, she hasn't mentioned it once.
My nephew is American, he hasn't mentioned it once.
My other nephew is American, he hasn't mentioned it once.
My mate who lives in NY is American (now), he hasn't mentioned it once.
My other mate who lives in LA is American (now), he hasn't mentioned it once.

There's no doubt you have a strong opinion on this, but that is all it is. For your to speak for all of American society is a little bit grandiose to say the least.

By all means have an opinion, blimey what would life be like if we didn't allow people to have opinions? But at least recognise that that is all it is.

You have mentioned 10 people out of 300 million,I never said every American will riot,I suspect(an opinion) many will possibly couple of million maybe more.

Just my opinion !

You have mentioned 10 people out of 300 million,I never said every American will riot,I suspect(an opinion) many will possibly couple of million maybe more.

Just my opinion !

10 more than you did, but you still claimed to speak for all of American society.

However, at least you now accept it is just your opinion. I'd like to think that every right minded American would agree with you, but who knows? (However, we could claim that if they don't agree they're not right minded, in which case we win anyway!)

10 more than you did, but you still claimed to speak for all of American society.

However, at least you now accept it is just your opinion. I'd like to think that every right minded American would agree with you, but who knows? (However, we could claim that if they don't agree they're not right minded, in which case we win anyway!)

We are all just ordinary posters with differing opinions,some we agree with ,some we don't .

The manslaughter verdict will prompt riots across the USA as it will be seen as the cops can do as they please.The public are baying for blood as these events have to cease and the sad truth is any member of the American public can be gunned down without any justice served.

However I think you are probably correct !

When this cop is released perhaps the Met Police could offer him a job in the fire arms training department. When the two pieces of scum that killed Lee Rigby charged at that WPC, she and her team barely hit the target from ten feet. If they had done her job properly the Family and country would have been spared the anguish of a trial and the cost of 30+years of prison and appeals.

Sad thing is one day Lee's son will have to watch his dads killers walk free like all the victims in Northern Island.

When this cop is released perhaps the Met Police could offer him a job in the fire arms training department. When the two pieces of scum that killed Lee Rigby charged at that WPC, she and her team barely hit the target from ten feet. If they had done her job properly the Family and country would have been spared the anguish of a trial and the cost of 30+years of prison and appeals.

Sad thing is one day Lee's son will have to watch his dads killers walk free like all the victims in Northern Island.
Pretty distasteful attitude. You'd like to employ the murderer of an innocent man to kill the murders of an innocent man?

Pretty distasteful attitude. You'd like to employ the murderer of an innocent man to kill the murders of an innocent man?

Thought I would get a response... The reason we are talking about this case is because a cop acted as judge and jury against a not so innocent man. Then you decide without hearing any evidence to do exactly the same. Makes you no different to the very man you hate.

Where in my post did I say I wanted him to kill anyone?

News media chopper capture USA cops beating the crap out of a horse thief !,10 officers suspended .

Thugs.com.

Thought I would get a response... The reason we are talking about this case is because a cop acted as judge and jury against a not so innocent man. Then you decide without hearing any evidence to do exactly the same. Makes you no different to the very man you hate.

whaaaaaaaat? Are you trolling or what? Read your own post! Why should the Met employ the cop who shot a man in the back numerous times? What has that got to do with the murder of Lee Rigby?

seriously I think this is the most bizarre post I have ever seen on here. Hat off to you it's not often I feel genuine sense of surprise.

I am still amazed both survived,as you say OB fired from virtually point blank and never killed anyone.

Terribleshot.org.

seriously I think this is the most bizarre post I have ever seen on here. Hat off to you it's not often I feel genuine sense of surprise.[/QUOTE]

It's not often that people point out your genuine hypocrisy.
random slurs may help you to get some angst out of your system and there are obvious benefits to that but I still have no idea what you are talking about. You were suggesting the cop in the USA who shot a man dead in the back should be employed in London and you tied that in with Lee Rigby. Could you talk me through that?

Disagree completely with you on this. The firearms officer who took down Lee Rigby's murderer acted in the most professional way under a extremely stressful situation - remember the piece of scum was running at the officers with a firearm pointing at them. What that officer did was heroic and brave.

Disagree completely with you on this. The firearms officer who took down Lee Rigby's murderer acted in the most professional way under a extremely stressful situation - remember the piece of scum was running at the officers with a firearm pointing at them. What that officer did was heroic and brave.

Hmmmm,

Nutter tooled up runs at armed officer and officer fires!.

Officer should have emptied the gun on them !

Hmmmm,

Nutter tooled up runs at armed officer and officer fires!.

Officer should have emptied the gun on them !

And how does that help with investigation if your culprit is dead as a dodo on the floor? We have friends that work in SO19 and your attitude to this is as clueless as some of your comments on the team!

Back