• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jack The Flag

One Step Beyond ♪
Well done all in the Blue Voice section, such a **** game. But we carried on and with the numbers Morecambe brought down we done a good job. So come over into THE BLUE VOICE and sing, times are hard. Lets not loose Faith.

UTB :support:

:kev: Sing Up Southend :training:

Meh. Not as good as other times. The absence of TGC was clearly a big blow.

atmosphere against Morcombe

Do you really think the B,V make a difference.In my opinion they are a waste of time !! Nothing original,a drone drum beat,totally a waste of space.God help the supporters in the West stand.

Do you really think the B,V make a difference.In my opinion they are a waste of time !! Nothing original,a drone drum beat,totally a waste of space.God help the supporters in the West stand.

Yeah! That's the spirit!!

Cant believe i have just read that. Are you serious?

Of course we make a difference take out The Blue Voice and there will be no atmosphere, Waste of time pfft. You have truly shocked me and its funny how you have brought this up over an internet forum!

THE BLUE VOICE :support:

Cant believe i have just read that. Are you serious?

Of course we make a difference take out The Blue Voice and there will be no atmosphere, Waste of time pfft. You have truly shocked me and its funny how you have brought this up over an internet forum!

THE BLUE VOICE :support:

Err this is an internet forum, therefore worthy of discussion whatever your viewpoint.

I sat in the West with my Sister and young Nephew from Australia. They thought the attmosphere was terrific and full of passion. Certainly much better than you would get in a competitive match in Aus. So I'd like to thank the BV and in particular the drumer who assured that their afternnon was memorable and that they had something to take back with them. Just a shame the performance on the pitch flagged in the last twenty minutes and the result wasn't a true reflection on the game. My nephew did ask me though while we were walking back to the car..... why don't your strikers ever shoot?

My son took a drum into the east stand to encourage the crowd, was told by the steward that if no one complained it wouldn't be a problem, someone complained so he was told he couldn't use it, my son was gutted. He wants us to move to the west stand to enjoy a better atmosphere!!!!

Last edited:
Lombard did you hear what the Torquay manager said after that game.

'The crowd were on to us, they were at the races today all credit to them'

Sorry about font :D

My son took a drum into the east stand to encourage the crowd, was told by the steward that if no one complained it wouldn't be a problem, someone complained so he was told he couldn't use it, my son was gutted. He wants us to move to the west stand to enjoy a better atmosphere!!!!

Theres a surprise!!!!. 80% of the stand full of coffin dodgers reminising when they could buy a hot dog and cup of tea for 2/6d. And before all the usual 'miseries' get on here whinging that they go to watch a match and not get involved in chanting, then just think of the difference your vocal encouragement could make to the team, whether they are playing top notch or rubbish?.

Back