• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Atmosphere tonight

CC51DAS

President
The SSU has been pretty quiet of late . Let's make sure it doesn't happen tonight .

I have it on good authority that there will be a drum or two in the SSU tonight - so those who don't like the noise -

BRING SOME EARPLUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah make the atmosphere as loud as possible. gutted i can't be there especially as i havn't missed a home game in god knows how long! leaving for holiday at 9am. will be watching on sky though. really get behind the players tonight! come on you blues!

Tell the club not to play the music before kick off it always so load you cant hear your self sing.

Tell the club not to play the music before kick off it always so load you cant hear your self sing.

Which is why I suggested a marching band, at least the crowd could join in with tunes like the Great Escape etc.

yeah!
hope for the best tonight!
really exicted now!
got near to 50 baloons for east end of south upper!
i know i'll be 100% behind the boys, i'm sure everyone else will be too!
:support:

Should be better with the floodlights, evening games always better.

Even Saturday afternoon games in the winter where it got dark in the second half you could hear the noise increase as the light lowered.

Should be better with the floodlights, evening games always better.

Even Saturday afternoon games in the winter where it got dark in the second half you could hear the noise increase as the light lowered.

Indeed it has always been the way IMO. Have some great memories of (in particular) Friday night games at the Hall.

just imagine the Donny players are the SZ mods... that should get everyone fired up!

I'll be on the pitch and i want to hear singing, to many times have i heard the away fans out sing u. we have a blue voice lets hear it.

The SSU has been pretty quiet of late . Let's make sure it doesn't happen tonight .

I have it on good authority that there will be a drum or two in the SSU tonight - so those who don't like the noise -

BRING SOME EARPLUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By "of late", do you mean 7 years?

Back