• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Attendance at games to be considered

He worked for Col U and Ipswich for many years before moving to Southend, so I suppose he has just gone back to a bigger more stable and I think nearer to his home, club.

Also being paid on time probably an added bonus. Good luck to him, I had one or two dealings with him and he was efficient, courteous and professional.

Sad to say our club is a joke these days and any prospective employees will be well aware of that.

Also being paid on time probably an added bonus. Good luck to him, I had one or two dealings with him and he was efficient, courteous and professional.

Sad to say our club is a joke these days and any prospective employees will be well aware of that.

Yes he is a good lad, he worked as our 1st team kit man, events sales exec and retail manager in around 10 years at Col U.

Is it just me or it seems anyone who does well seems to move on to pastures new?

People who are particularly good at their job usually have choices of who they work for and where.

(This also applies to footballers.)

With Southends rolling 7 day rate at 130 now, we are edging towards the key 100 mark, but fear it may be a week too early so T2 looking odds on...

With Southends rolling 7 day rate at 130 now, we are edging towards the key 100 mark, but fear it may be a week too early so T2 looking odds on...
So long as they base it on projected cases for week ending December 1st rather than the rate as per tomorrow.
Vallance and Whitty are in their element when extrapolating rising trends in cases and deaths; they need to be consistent in their enthusiasm and indeed decision-making when the numbers are falling.

So long as they base it on projected cases for week ending December 1st rather than the rate as per tomorrow.
Vallance and Whitty are in their element when extrapolating rising trends in cases and deaths; they need to be consistent in their enthusiasm and indeed decision-making when the numbers are falling.
Just seen on the news most of England is expected to be tier 2 with a review I think they said on the 16th Dec. I very much doubt Southend will be the lowest level.

Just seen on the news most of England is expected to be tier 2 with a review I think they said on the 16th Dec. I very much doubt Southend will be the lowest level.

Yes, it has to be reviewed by law every two weeks.

Mind you they think laws apply to other people, not them.

Come January most of the country will be tier 3 I reckon.

Unless they introduce a special post-Christmas Tier Four.

Talking of which it would be good if Southend were still in the fourth tier this time next year !!

They will do as they have always done, decide on the policy (in this case which tier each part of the country is in) and then skew the data or get the Brothers Grimm to make up a "scenario" to "justify" the policy.

Just been announced whole of Essex is tier 2 so looks like we're back?

Just been announced whole of Essex is tier 2 so looks like we're back?
If ST’s are 1600 and can only sell 400 tickets then i think there may be a case for not as the club could lose more money per home game than they are now as they would have policing costs, stewarding costs and more to pay out.

But hopefully they do as i am happy to use my ST in the ground

Back