• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Attendence

Well if its true we have sold 3000 already, there is around 1500 season ticket holders so that makes 4500 ish so far.

If we get a decent result saturday then i would expect over 7000 to be in attendance for the darlo game.

If we dont get a decent return at mansfield then 6000 at best.

Headlining the event, which takes place on Saturday 29th January against Darlington (the show starts at 2pm kick-off at 3pm), is the chart sensation band Uniting Nations with their hit single "Out of Touch" in addition there is a Blues Brothers show which promises to have you dancing down the gangways.

"Dancing down the gangways" ? How can that be safe? Given that our highly trained stewards, who go out of their way to make sure that visiting the Hall is as enjoyable experience as possible, have a problem with people standing (unless they are visitors, when it magically becomes okay!).

But our next home game is Swindon
biggrin.gif

I have a guess 7.160 crowd with 7000 of us crushed into 3 stands( one a Lego Stand, and the East Stand u have to sit like Sardines )  while 160 always have a choice of 3700 seats to sit in  
mad.gif

mad.gif

Come on Ron give Southend Fans half the North Bank, it looks silly Ron and f**king stupid !!

I'd imagine that we'll get 6,500 or so. Can't see much more than that turning up. We only got 9,000 for the Torquay game because of the consequences it could have had on their season.

Most people who don't come to see us that often aren't exactly going to be jumping out their seats to book tickets to see some dance act that most people won't have heard of, and face painting unfortunately.
rock.gif
wink.gif

However bad the Cheeky Girls and Lisa Scott Lee are, I imagine that more people would've been tempted to show up to by them, more than they would've by next Saturday's acts.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ Jan. 20 2005,17:33)]I have a guess 7.160 crowd with 7000 of us crushed into 3 stands( one a Lego Stand, and the East Stand u have to sit like Sardines )  while 160 always have a choice of 3700 seats to sit in  
mad.gif

mad.gif

Come on Ron give Southend Fans half the North Bank, it looks silly Ron and f**king stupid !!
Do you think the away fans can't hear you taunting them from block W then?
tounge.gif

Back