• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

august bank holiday weekend

S.U.F.C Girl

Any-one going down to Bristol Rovers on Friday 27th August might be interested to note that on the saturday Exeter are at home to Canvey. We have already booked a hotel in Bristol for the Friday night and will go on to Exeter on the saturday. We will be cheering on the Exeter naturally

My self and The Dark Deshrimper will be there,as we are in Bude that week,it will take some of the disappointment of missing the Wet Spam game.
Missus not too bothered us leaving on Friday,but she drew the line coming back on Tuesday for the cup game.

Women I will never understand them
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

is it just you and your dad going sufc girl??
and will he be scaring the locals with his unusual choices of hawaian shirts??

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jamesmut2000 @ July 12 2004,19:56)]is it just you and your dad going sufc girl??
and will he be scaring the locals with his unusual choices of hawaian shirts??

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
James,

Wrong SUFC girl. Unless this poor unfortunate girl also has a father with a lurid shirt collection.

See you all soon!

Andy

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ July 12 2004,20:56)]Can i share your bed, SUFC Girl ...

wink.gif
wow.gif
rock.gif

Take a Yorkie with you just in case!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

James,

Wrong SUFC girl. Unless this poor unfortunate girl also has a father with a lurid shirt collection.

See you all soon!

Andy

You know i'm easily confused Andy!!!

Are you making it to any of the pre season games???

James

Back