• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Aurora Borealis 10th May

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Seeing some absolutely glorious photos out on social media and felt there must be plenty of Zoners who might like to share theirs. I missed it entirely, was watching Baby Reindeer and Kev, although driving to and from Stansted at the right time, never saw a thing!

These are a couple of the favourite ones I've seen from a chap called Dawid Glawdzin on FB, over Hadleigh Castle and towards Southend.

1715416396503.png
1715416445189.png

Further chances of catching it tonight. Although not as good as last night. Look north from around 10pm onwards. Better chance of seeing it through your phone camera, than the naked eye. Try and find a spot outside a town/city and away from lights in general if you can.

Having missed it last night. I was determined to see the lights tonight. Can't believe how good it turned out

1000016685.jpg

Note. Didn't see a thing being in Weymouth this weekend. Too much cloud around to see stars, let alone the aurora borealis. But amazing what changing the filters and adding a splash of colour can do.

Back