• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Australia make the World CUP finals

buffalowolf

Director
Last night Australia qualified for the World Cup Finals to be played in Brazil by defeating Iraq 1-0 ,Two players featured very prominently in them getting there were Kruse and Oar, both these players i sent emails to SUFC about their potential 3 or 4 years ago when they were both youth players.

Last night Australia qualified for the World Cup Finals to be played in Brazil by defeating Iraq 1-0 ,Two players featured very prominently in them getting there were Kruse and Oar, both these players i sent emails to SUFC about their potential 3 or 4 years ago when they were both youth players.

Will they do better than Tahiti in the current Confederations Cup though? :smile:

Will they do better than Tahiti in the current Confederations Cup though? :smile:

Pretty sure they will, hence why they pulled out of the oceania World cup qualifying group and went into the Asia one. Think they stated the Oceania was far too easy, they certainly weren't wrong!

Oceania should be dibabnded and all the teams play in the asia zone as far as im concerned , Oceania is a joke now
Also Asia Zone split into 2 sections ,i wrote a letter many years ago outlining this to SEPP Blatter at Fifa and got a reply from him ,he stated himself that he thought my ideas were very worth considering but the outlying factor was thet the Oceania reps wouldnt agree to it .I lost that letter amongst a lot of other things when i separated and divorced.

Must resist gag about missing the boat.

Back