• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Australian Grand Prix Result Revealed

F1

Luckily remembered to Sky+ it so I could watch this morning as opposed for waiting till the ITV rerun.

The loss of traction control and other computer aids certainly made a difference, Raikkonen had a shocker. I thought he might start to claw his way into the mixer after staying out on track for so long before pitting but he shot himself in the foot, not once but twice with two overcooked overtake attempts on Kovalinen.

I was glad to see Rosberg on the podium as he has shown quite a bit of promise over the past couple of years. I felt sorry for Bourdais who quietly plugged away and got upto 4th on his debut race in a Torro Rosso only for the engine to blow with a couple of laps to go. I was also a bit gutted to see Kovalinen overtake that moaning to$$er Alonso on the last lap only to have Alonso re-take him on the main straight.

Best moment on the live ITV feed was when Coulthard was interviewed in the pits after his crash with Massa. When asked if he thought Massa should take responsibility for it, Coulthard replied "If he doesn't I'll kick seven bells of s**t out of the b@stard!"

Ultimately it was nice to see Lewis pick up where he left off and hopefully if BMW can show that sort of pace it won't just be Ferrari and McLaren seeing the chequered flag this season.

Last edited:
Fantastic that Lewis won - delighted for the lad!

What happened between Dave and Alonso that they were fighting though?

No punch up.....i was just being sarcastic........but it was one hell of a race. Plenty of crashes and overtaking. The lack of traction control has really spiced things up.

ah crap, didn't see this thread as just posted in the All Sports forum

Did you see the title of the thread before it was changed by the mods fella??

'Lewis Hamilton wins Austrilian Grand Prix'

now who is the tit!!!!

call me ****ing tit learn the facts

Thrush, tit, are you becoming a bit of a twitter big guy?

Grand Prix racing is so dull!! Its only the crashes that makes it interesting!!

The only interesting bit for me is I played cricket at Albert Park & hit a six into the pits!!

Horses for courses mate

Of course. It would be a very boring world if we all liked the same thing. Unfortunately, GP has gone the same way as the Premiersh!te, money rules & therefore only the same few faces keep winning!

I only watch the Aussie GP, as I had a drive around the circuit in 2006 (in a Taxi!!!) & played a cricket match just by the pit lanes. A fantastic city, if you ever get the chance to visit.

Best moment on the live ITV feed was when Coulthard was interviewed in the pits after his crash with Massa. When asked if he thought Massa should take responsibility for it, Coulthard replied "If he doesn't I'll kick seven bells of s**t out of the b@stard!"

Is that a verbatim quote?

Hope so.

Back