• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Australian Grand Prix Result Revealed

Of course. It would be a very boring world if we all liked the same thing. Unfortunately, GP has gone the same way as the Premiersh!te, money rules & therefore only the same few faces keep winning!

I only watch the Aussie GP, as I had a drive around the circuit in 2006 (in a Taxi!!!) & played a cricket match just by the pit lanes. A fantastic city, if you ever get the chance to visit.

I think that the FIA are trying to put the onus more on the ability of the driver. If you have the skill you succeed and if you make mistakes you get punished, this can be no more apparent than the exclusion of the traction control this season.

Would love to visit the city but not sure if i could handle that sort of heat to be honest

100% correct quote in the early hours of this morning, but in the highlights this afternoon it was cut out

Brilliant.

TV gets so puritanical. Botham was apologising for someone shouting f***ing hell into a stump mike at about 3am in the morning. Bet that doesn't make it into the highlights!

I think that the FIA are trying to put the onus more on the ability of the driver. If you have the skill you succeed and if you make mistakes you get punished, this can be no more apparent than the exclusion of the traction control this season.

Would love to visit the city but not sure if i could handle that sort of heat to be honest

Pick your times. Melbourne is known for four season in a day, which I experience on Xmas Eve. Went from 17C to nearly 30C in a few hours. March/April or November are meant to be better times weather wise.

I guess anything over 10C in Aberdeen seems like a heatwave??!!! ;)

Brilliant.

TV gets so puritanical. Botham was apologising for someone shouting f***ing hell into a stump mike at about 3am in the morning. Bet that doesn't make it into the highlights!

It is ridiculous these days, they are so intent on covering there own ar*ses that contribute to the “PC gone wrong” mentality

Pick your times. Melbourne is known for four season in a day, which I experience on Xmas Eve. Went from 17C to nearly 30C in a few hours. March/April or November are meant to be better times weather wise.

I guess anything over 10C in Aberdeen seems like a heatwave??!!! ;)

Very true mate.......2 degrees today, really windy and ****ing with rain, although just a normal day in the Shire i guess!!!!

****ing ****er Was Going To Watch This Later **** Sake Do You Have No Respect For Anybody Else!!!

Poor old TrueBlue, really felt for him-seeing this thread & spoiling the result when he was so obviously looking forward to seeing it on ITV.

Mind you it is always amusing when he goes off on one like a Rottweiler with a migraine..

Cracking race though it has to be said.

Last edited:
Yep Ken much better, thanks although the original did ruin it for me as well :(

Just hope your quick action saved others from the same fate as TB and myself.

I said sorry........

It is hardly the end of the fu*cking world now is it......Geeeez.

Life in perspective springs to mind!!!

Back