• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Massimo Giovanni

Old Timer⭐⭐
Possible applicants for league club's manager roles?
I saw Peter Taylor out running again on Sunday morning over Hadleigh - an obvious "free" manager. Then on FA Cup TV they had panel of Shearer, Ince and Gullett; 3 previous managers.
I know we have a "sacked manager" thread but with most of the "new" managers being first timers,or from abroard how many more still active British based manager can we, collectively,name that are available?

Possible applicants for league club's manager roles?
I saw Peter Taylor out running again on Sunday morning over Hadleigh - an obvious "free" manager. Then on FA Cup TV they had panel of Shearer, Ince and Gullett; 3 previous managers.
I know we have a "sacked manager" thread but with most of the "new" managers being first timers,or from abroard how many more still active British based manager can we, collectively,name that are available?

The obvious question is ...................Why

The manager aint going knowhere... I mean why would he, especially as the chairman gave him a promise that the Fossets Farm stadium is due to be built any day now!...

I didnt write this, i merely copy and pasted it from another thread from 1989 :smile: :hilarious:

Why stop at Spud Taylor? There is Steve Tilson, Paul Clark and David Webb. Even Dick Bate still qualifies. Now that really would be scraping the bottom of the barrel. Still, I have no idea what this post was meant to do and so I thought an equally inane reply was appropriate.

Manuel Pellegrini. David Moyes. Jose Mourinho. Brendan Rodgers. Nigel Pearson. Dick Advocaat. Harry Redknapp. Paolo Di Canio. Kevin Keegan. Alex McLeish.

Back