• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Average Men do Well in the USA

EastStandBlue

Life President
I got back from my travels this morning, sampling the best of what the USA has to offer. If ithere's one thing I've learned, is that men must travel there in thousands just to pick up women... The levels of over-achievement going on is stupid.

All I seemed to see was your average run of the mill bloke walking around with a girl rating, at the very least, a 7.5 on the ESB scale of attractiveness. Not only this, but I found it to be collapsable... Some freaks of nature with teeth protruding through their jaw had managed to salvage an average woman to call his own.

I don't know what it is, whether American Girls are taught early on to settle or whether the frighteningly fat contingent of American men simply make them more appreciative of regular guys, but it's become apparent to me that something is going on over there... And it's not fair.

Honestly, I reckon even Ricey could pick up a half decent bloke.

My pal went out to work in the states and has bagged himself a Model , he very quickly married her and she's a stunner , before going out there he rarely had any joy over here and would never nick above say a 5 out of 10 and his missus is defo a 10 .

So I'm using that as my theory that you are indeed right , Yanks birds go over easy with any ugly ****er !!

Found the opposite when I went to San Francisco. Me and my mate who are both usually sucessful (or were) back in the day found it near on impossible to meet women.

My own glimour of hope came when I chatted some bird up on the bus and she invited me back to hers for dinner. In comparrison my mate didnt see anything.

We just found them really hard to break down as all the women out there move in units and it didnt seem the norm to talk to strangers like it does over her for example.

Found the opposite when I went to San Francisco. Me and my mate who are both usually sucessful (or were) back in the day found it near on impossible to meet women.

My own glimour of hope came when I chatted some bird up on the bus and she invited me back to hers for dinner. In comparrison my mate didnt see anything.

We just found them really hard to break down as all the women out there move in units and it didnt seem the norm to talk to strangers like it does over her for example.

I think if you were with a male friend in San Francisco it's understandable why girls didn't show too much interest!

As soon as I wrote that story I knew it would come back to bite me. My mate and I were in straight bars I would hasten to add.

Back