• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How would that work ? Tescos can fine you for parking in their carpark?

its technically unenforecable, but you have to be prepared to go through he hassle and mental strain before it gets to a magistrates who will then throw it out . I looked into it in detail , but decided to pay . Brother in law took it to magistrates and won (he has time on his hands). Incidentally he also doesn't pay his TV license as again it is unenforceable if you state that you do not watch live TV . All this business of needing a license to watch the Iplayer etc is unenforceable (lots on the net on this ) . Sorry- somewhat off topic

It is unenforceable IF it is private land i.e., not public highway or council owned land. I was recently asked to pay a £100 charge because i overstayed in the London Road Retail Park (Homebase, Pets at Home, Currys) by 12 minutes. Basically it is a breach of contract law and not civil law. 1 letter from me and they backed down. If anyone needs more info let me know.

DON'T PAY THESE BULLIES.

UTB

It is unenforceable IF it is private land i.e., not public highway or council owned land. I was recently asked to pay a £100 charge because i overstayed in the London Road Retail Park (Homebase, Pets at Home, Currys) by 12 minutes. Basically it is a breach of contract law and not civil law. 1 letter from me and they backed down. If anyone needs more info let me know.

DON'T PAY THESE BULLIES.

UTB

The owners of that car park tried to stuff me with a £100 penalty because I had not entered my regn no correctly!!! They backed down when I challenged them and dropped the penalty as gesture of good will...gits.

Back