• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agent Lomas

Manager
Its possible this thread will be moved, but since going to Morecambe last month, I decided to start buying pin badges from each ground, as a keepsake (as well as a programme of course!) to say "i've been there".

I know some people who used to buy the opposition team's shirt from their club shop, and am debating doing this in the not too distant future.

Just wondered if anyone else on here has done/is doing something similar?

I think a shirt will work out a tad expensive.

Started doing the pin badge thing with my son when we started doing away games when he was about 7 years old. He's 20 this year and we can't fit many more badges on the cap he puts them on and its also really really heavy!

Why would you spend £35+ to buy another teams shirt you will never wear and sit in a cupboard for ever?? Also you would be spending near on £50 for all that tat. Stick to a badge but I wouldn't even do that. Bought programmes before and now they just take up space.

Its possible this thread will be moved, but since going to Morecambe last month, I decided to start buying pin badges from each ground, as a keepsake (as well as a programme of course!) to say "i've been there".

I know some people who used to buy the opposition team's shirt from their club shop, and am debating doing this in the not too distant future.

Just wondered if anyone else on here has done/is doing something similar?

Expensive hobby! But every other idea you've come up with lasts about a week so maybe it wouldn't make too much of a dent in your bank balance :hilarious:

I usually get a mug as a momento of an away trip , drives mrs e nuts - no more mugs:smile: sad but true addition to this is I refuse to drink out of an opposition mug during the season. Only drink out of the current blues mug on match days - new mug each year and again drives mrs e nuts - no more mugs:smile:

I think a shirt will work out a tad expensive.

Started doing the pin badge thing with my son when we started doing away games when he was about 7 years old. He's 20 this year and we can't fit many more badges on the cap he puts them on and its also really really heavy!

Peaky blinders time if opposition fans get a bit leery??

Occurs to me, Agent Lomas, you have more money than you know what to do with. I suggest speaking to a financial advisor who can suggest something far more productive than the shirts of other teams that we play.

Pins are a much more sensible idea.

Why would you stop at the shirt? Surely most club shops sell a full home and away kit? Do it properly or not at all.

Why would you stop at the shirt? Surely most club shops sell a full home and away kit? Do it properly or not at all.

Yep and why not get the keepers kit as well. Some clubs may even have a third kit, bonus!
They will also probably have sale rack with last years kit.

Hannah collects away club bears from each ground she has been to last count over 50 but not every club produces a bear.

Back