• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Away games by Car 2019-20

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
For those thinking of going by Car especially exiles is it worth thinking about Car-Share etc?

The following were on a thread on Chit-Chat

Can't say I'm looking forward to them, but need to knock off Accrington, Burton, Coventry, Fleetwood and MK Dons as grounds yet to visit.
On a previous thread, Burton and Fleetwood were recommended as decent days out.
If I was to add a third, which, please? For me, it's a hell of a schlep from exile in Cornwall.

For me, it's a hell of a schlep from exile in Cornwall.

Do you know Rob Noxious or the rest of the West Country Shrimpers?. Robs from Penzance but he and the other Shrimpers down that end usually travel together. They usually travel on the Emit Express?[/QUOTE]
I'm happy to car share on trips for Shrimpers living in exile in Hampshire....Winchester area...

For those thinking of going by Car especially exiles is it worth thinking about Car-Share etc?

The following were on a thread on Chit-Chat

Do you know Rob Noxious or the rest of the West Country Shrimpers?. Robs from Penzance but he and the other Shrimpers down that end usually travel together. They usually travel on the Emit Express?
[/QUOTE]
Fraid, I don't.
But as Rob's next door to us in St Ives, might be worth a nudge?
Luv the idea of the Emmet Express!

Back