• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
With Phil away with the squad .If there was other faces he wanted in the squad I take it Uncle Ron will be holding the fort as to players phil want to add . With sataday being the 1st of july and all players being released will start looking for a club now .

With Phil away with the squad .If there was other faces he wanted in the squad I take it Uncle Ron will be holding the fort as to players phil want to add . With sataday being the 1st of july and all players being released will start looking for a club now .

PB was away when we signed Hendrie I understand, so I guess RM will hold the fort.

No OBL I think you missed the point today is the 1st of july and its my understanding players that are available for transfer no longer are payed by the club they are leaving from that date .So the sooner we talk to the player Phil brown want the better .That was my point not that its sataday

I think players who know they are being released and more importantly their agents, would have been touting around for some time before now.

I doubt we'll be signing anyone that's not already a partially done deal, until they are back from Spain, to be honest.

I've never actually been to Spain but thanks to the miracle of modern telecommunications technology I'm pretty sure that if any potential new signing needs to talk to Phil Brown this week it will be possible for them to do so.

I've never actually been to Spain but thanks to the miracle of modern telecommunications technology I'm pretty sure that if any potential new signing needs to talk to Phil Brown this week it will be possible for them to do so.

Absolutely - the carrier pigeon days are over it seems. The Royal Mail (and the equivalent in Spain) should be able to get a letter to Phil by next Friday I should think - so no problem there. :thumbsup:

Absolutely - the carrier pigeon days are over it seems. The Royal Mail (and the equivalent in Spain) should be able to get a letter to Phil by next Friday I should think - so no problem there. :thumbsup:

Are you joking? I'm still waiting for my Spanish holiday postcards posted in 1975 to arrive home.

Are you joking? I'm still waiting for my Spanish holiday postcards posted in 1975 to arrive home.

Spain would have been a fascist dictatorship at that time and your postcards were probably censored. Things have changed in the last couple of years though ..........

Spain would have been a fascist dictatorship at that time and your postcards were probably censored. Things have changed in the last couple of years though ..........

You're telling me, I posted a postcard to my parents from Tenerife on the Friday and they received it on the following Wednesday which I thought was quite good!

You're telling me, I posted a postcard to my parents from Tenerife on the Friday and they received it on the following Wednesday which I thought was quite good!

**** me, I bought something on line last Friday and got it today..... 8 days :nope: Good old RM :omg:

CP has just tweeted, that we wont be playing any local Spanish teams whilst away in Spain.

If there is anyone you want conducting business in a speedo lounging in the sun with a chilled beer on the go it is Phil Brown.

sitting here reading these comments is awful. it's pre-season, time to relax and be calm, still 3-4 weeks to kick off - wrong. all this talk is starting to get to me.:smile: there's bits of hope and definitely excitement starting to creep in, dare I say even a bit of " we could do this":stunned: UTB let the rollercoaster begin

Back