• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Away loyalty scheme

How do you know whether your points have been added? Is it just a matter of relying on the club to correctly add the details of what you send them or is there something you can readily view to see? I suspect the former applies by the way

How do you know whether your points have been added? Is it just a matter of relying on the club to correctly add the details of what you send them or is there something you can readily view to see? I suspect the former applies by the way
There’s a loyalty drop down on the ticketing site which shows current points accrued.

i would recommend you check your points on line, mine shows zero despite having a season ticket, a Wealdstone ticket and a Halifax voucher!

Mine is showing 120 (ST plus Wealdstone) and ive sent in my Torquay PDFs, apparently will be added on Monday. Also just been on and got Boreham Wood, nice and easy process

I thought I read in that Solihull ticket guide that they would be added after the weekend.
Halifax points should already be added on. The most you can have right now is 170. Torquay points will be added on Monday giving a max of 220 prior to Solihull, assuming you have attended Wealdstone, Halifax and Torquay.

The away points scheme seems strange when apparently anyone can just log on and buy unlimited amounts of Borehamwood away tickets direct from Borehamwood

The away points scheme seems strange when apparently anyone can just log on and buy unlimited amounts of Borehamwood away tickets direct from Borehamwood
Why is that strange? It’s Boreham Wood’s choice to sell the tickets directly rather than through Southend, why would they change their system to accommodate a points system that has nothing to do with them?

Nothing our club can do about it either if another club choses to sell directly.

Scrap the scheme and invest in selling our away tickets online. Operate on a first come first served basis. Couldn't be simpler.

If we was a premiership club challenging the top boys and in the Champions League etc then i can imagine there would be a need for a scheme like this. But then they would offer online ticketing, saving the need to ring up to purchase a ticket.

Why is that strange? It’s Boreham Wood’s choice to sell the tickets directly rather than through Southend, why would they change their system to accommodate a points system that has nothing to do with them?

Nothing our club can do about it either if another club choses to sell directly.
I agree with what you are saying it's not for other clubs to change their policies on tickets to accommodate Southend United.I mean it seems strange for us to have this points scheme when for some games this season it wont be any use at all.Personally I think vast majority of games fans who want a ticket will get one

Scrap the scheme and invest in selling our away tickets online. Operate on a first come first served basis. Couldn't be simpler.

If we was a premiership club challenging the top boys and in the Champions League etc then i can imagine there would be a need for a scheme like this. But then they would offer online ticketing, saving the need to ring up to purchase a ticket.
Like I said not sure this scheme is required.Online would be easier certainly

Indeed. Why wouldn't they do that if they can get the money in before the match instead of 3 months after - if they're lucky?

Maybe simpler but not fairer.

Plus away tickets for Solihull will be available to be purchased online. I’d say the club is getting this right and actually deserve some credit.

If I'm paying on the day. How will I get a confirmation email?
They should give you a ticket and you can take a picture of that and send it in. I believe it’s cashless at Plainmoor so you will have to go to their ticket office to purchase. No cash on the turnstiles.

Back