• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BOucXkBCUAAv23I.jpg

Cant imagine why PB would have been in favour of this shirt. Mind you I will probably still end up buying it:blush:

Is there a chance we could be wearing it tonight? Bishops play in royal blue so we wont be wearing navy.

I think Phil may have nicked these when 'clearing his desk' at Hull.....................

What does it matter what is the new away strip as long as we do as well away as we did last season .

I doubt PB went to our kit manufacturer with his felt tips and ruler.....

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

We need to win football matches, not fashion competitions. It doesn't matter and if the team win then we can play in yellow and pink spots for all I care.

The word going around Wakering on Saturday was that the away kit for next season was gonna be Green!

Back