• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Awkward gift situation

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Got back to Germany this afternoon, and my housemate presents me with a Christmas Present, in the shape of a new set of headphones. I'm quite chuffed, as these might not be expensive, but they're decent JVC ones, and he's put some thought into it. I did say to him before he gave them to me though, that I hadn't got him anything as I didn't expect one from him.

Now, the question is, do I now go and buy him a present, or do I just leave it. Alternatively do I just wait until we are shopping somewhere, and when he picks something up that he likes, offer to get it for him?

Alternatively do I just wait until we are shopping somewhere, and when he picks something up that he likes, offer to get it for him?

Followed up with a pizza and a hardcore pounding?

Buy him 24 cans and tell him you're both going to play pool or something.

Followed up with a pizza and a hardcore pounding?

Buy him 24 cans and tell him you're both going to play pool or something.
Something of that kind, tell him you'll treat him to a good takeaway and several beers to make up for it.

Back