• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Baby Durera On the way!

Durera

Director
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Title says it all&#33; New Birthday coming up in June/July&#33;

Apologies for all for my over-exbruiant displays at Yeovil - I&#39;d just found out but Mrs Durera wanted to make sure everything was OK before I was allowed to say anything&#33;</span>
wink.gif

Many, many congratulations Durera&#33; Here&#39;s to a wonderful, bouncing Shrimper joining us all in 7 months&#39; time or so&#33;

biggrin.gif

Matt

Congratulations to you and Mrs Durera.

The world of sleepless nights and disposible nappys is just around the corner.

My &quot;Baby&#39;s&quot; are 14 and 17 respectively and neither really gave us problems as sprogs. The eldest gave us interrupted nights early on and still does as he bumbles in at 1 o/c in the morning&#33;

Well done mate&#33;

FB

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Dec. 05 2003,11:16)]<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Title says it all&#33; New Birthday coming up in June/July&#33;

Apologies for all for my over-exbruiant displays at Yeovil - I&#39;d just found out but Mrs Durera wanted to make sure everything was OK before I was allowed to say anything&#33;</span>
wink.gif
Durera congrates, a brother/sister for Little (Ben ?)

Now i understand why you was quite emotional when you was looking for his picture on your phone, i thought it was because you were ****ed.

Well Done &#33;

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fat Bastid @ Dec. 05 2003,11:26)]The world of sleepless nights and disposable nappys is just around the corner.
FB
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Still here, Ben&#39;s just turned 2 - glutton&#39;s for punishment?&#33;&#33;

And yes, he/she will be brought up correctly&#33; Although they can support whomever they want when they grow up - they&#39;ll just have to move out if it&#39;s Col Ewe or A*****l&#33;

Yes MF, I realised I was going a little OTT with the piccies, all emotional I was&#33;

Thanks everyone for your congrats&#33;

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ Dec. 05 2003,12:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Fat Bastid @ Dec. 05 2003,11:26)]The world of sleepless nights and disposable nappys is just around the corner.
FB
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Still here, Ben's just turned 2 - glutton's for punishment?!!

And yes, he/she will be brought up correctly! Although they can support whomever they want when they grow up - they'll just have to move out if it's Col Ewe or A*****l!

Yes MF, I realised I was going a little OTT with the piccies, all emotional I was!

Thanks everyone for your congrats!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif
</span>
wow.gif

Family is the most important thing in life well i think so anyway, nice age gap as well between the kids.

Congrats Durera. Supporting Southend and going to have 2 kids. Why do you put yourself through it&#33;?

Kev

wink.gif
tounge.gif

Back